Who thinks the MS3's suspension is stiff?

So does TEIN not offer a Coilver set yet?

I emailled them awhile back here what they had to say:

"I'm inquiring to see whether or not Tein has started or planning on fabricated any hood dampers, spring kit or coilover damper kits for the 2007 Mazdaspeed3.

Thanks,
James

Dear James,
Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance suspension products.

Actually, all of our product development comes from our customer feedback. Unfortunately, we haven't received any suspension upgrade inquiries for the 2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed3, possibly because the vehicle is still relatively new to the market. That is not to say that we will never produce any suspension components for that model. The more requests we get from customers, the more likely we will consider it for product development. Our test vehicle list is always up to date. Please visit http://www.tein.com/test_vehicle/index.html for the list of vehicle that we are looking for."

Coming off an MSP with Eibach Pro Kit I find the suspension soft. I am no suspension expert by any means, but IMHO it feels as if the car is adquately damped, but undersprung. Just a little too much body roll for my liking. The MSP did not behave the same way. It seemed much more stable than the MS3.

R

Back