Who makes this front end?

Qwik6

:
2001 Corvette coupe
Does anyone know who makes this front bumper or is this possibly a one off. I think it would like nice without the lip.

untitled11.jpg

why is everyone on here so closed minded to anything different? i'm all for clean cars and i don't know that i'd put it on my car but the work is nice and for being a show car its straight

Yeah it's like a damn witch hunt around here... "A witch, she's a witch! Burn her!"... "A ricer, he's a ricer! Get him!"

Btw I believe that is a one off piece made by Fiber Images for a show car of theirs, or one they sponsored...

i think it looks good for a show car. its not crazy, just enhanced a bit. how does the rest of the kit look?

i think that front end is crazy hot!. if it was custom i wish i had that kinda imagination its nice as hell

Yeah it's like a damn witch hunt around here... "A witch, she's a witch! Burn her!"... "A ricer, he's a ricer! Get him!"

Btw I believe that is a one off piece made by Fiber Images for a show car of theirs, or one they sponsored...

or if you think it's so ugly...if you'd like an explanation for it...i think the sides stick out too much

Soooo true! But I think its ugly too.

well, either way. if they were to come up to you and be like "hey, we want to mod your car with this new design and all you have to do is let us take it for shows." im sure people wouldnt be like, no thanks man. im good stock.

Back