Which tires for drag

i know my brothers using the G-Force T/A KDW tires on his car, and thats not exactly a drag radial like the G-Force T/A one u posted.. The KDW tire was getting him pretty dam good traction on his 05 SRT-4, and thats with 280lb/ft of torque.. so personally for the price difference id say go G-force.. its a decent brand and will get you sufficient traction for the amount of power used.

i know my brothers using the G-Force T/A KDW tires on his car, and thats not exactly a drag radial like the G-Force T/A one u posted.. The KDW tire was getting him pretty dam good traction on his 05 SRT-4, and thats with 280lb/ft of torque.. so personally for the price difference id say go G-force.. its a decent brand and will get you sufficient traction for the amount of power used.

thx for the info i just picked up 2 of the G-Force T/A's for 230 shipped off of ebay. Cant wait to get them on. So how much do these help out us MSP guys. i ran a 14.2 last year on bad hankooks, these should def. help me get into 13's. Thats my goal.

go wider.... 245 FTW on drag wheels, and the hoosiers you were looking at have a larger contact patch. (i know it's too late now) let us know how you like those tires!

go wider.... 245 FTW on drag wheels, and the hoosiers you were looking at have a larger contact patch. (i know it's too late now) let us know how you like those tires!

know that you mention it i guess i could have gone wider, but i was looking around and if my memory services me correctly i could find any in that size, but i could wrong. but im going wed. with street tires and the next wed with the drags.

113727d1194053211-es300-a-c-or-cabin-filter-change-97-01-holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

Back