Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Liquid Silver

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JrTekSilverP5

:
02' TwoToned (Sliver/Black) MP5
I'm about to buy a new Mazdaspeed3 and im confused as to what color i should buy... what do you think? what is your favorite color Speed...

black definitely makes the grill blend in the best and look more integrated....
otherwise i'd get blue just to have something different!

yea but black shows dirt to much. i would go with silver. front doesn look that bad with it and it doesnt show dirt that bad

black - in case you get one that likes to soot out the back end.. (What I was thinking about when I was looking),.

I got black because of the grill, but it is dirty ALL the time.

Red makes the interior easier to take.

I'm a big fan of blue (many blue cars in the past), but that blue makes me sick.

Silver. . .damn sexy and what I wish I had bought now that I've grown tired of washing my car every day. :)

I would have to flip a coin between silver and black. Red looks good and matches the interior, but I like the other two better.

I like the way the blue looks on the outside, but it doesn't carry well with the red/black interior, IMO.

it's hard to argue colors with people. in the end you just need to get the color that makes you happy every time you look at it. it's obviously a matter of personal taste.
except for the fact that i am right and everyone else is wrong.... hehe.

Black Mica definitely looks the best when it's washed and waxed IMO, but I would be more then happy with either a Graphite Mica(regular Mazda3) or Liquid Silver color.

Yes, very nice pic DailyDriver. . .now I'm questioning my choice of black again. . .though I notice you didn't take the pic showing the front. . .but that is the part we all try to hide. :) Great pic!

I think the only reason i wouldn't go Silver is cause my P5 right now is Silver... so many yrs of silver is like UGHHHHHH

Back