Where to find CX-9 accessories?

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
I just picked up our CX-9 and am looking for some accessories; all weather mats, hood deflector, etc. The dealer I purchased through stated they are no available yet unless the vehicle was ordered with those installed from the factory.

They may be correct. It does take awhile for the dealers to get the parts. I know alot of speed3 owners had this problem.

Thanks, hope the dealer can get them soon. Already have a small chip in hood from the dealer driving the car back 150 mile trip on a dealer locate.

ouch....they didn't find that? I know I had the same thing with my 3 and they just had be note it down on the inspection. They painted that section like a week later.

But check http://www.tonkinpartsonline.com/ every now and then. They don't have acc yet, but they may soon. I get good deals from them.

Last edited:
I noted it and they are ordering a touch up bottle and will do it when it comes in. I am not for re-painting ever unless it is necessary. This is one small pin spot that nobody would notice but me.

shalezoom3 said:
ouch....they didn't find that? I know I had the same thing with my 3 and they just had be note it down on the inspection. They painted that section like a week later.

But check http://www.tonkinpartsonline.com/ every now and then. They don't have acc yet, but they may soon. I get good deals from them.

There is a seller on Ebay selling his own version of the all weather mats for around $170 shipped. Might not be a bad way to go; it covers both front mats, second row, third row and cargo mat.

Rear Finisher

sbmrinaldi said:
I just picked up our CX-9 and am looking for some accessories; all weather mats, hood deflector, etc.

Have any of you have clue about this Rear Finisher <- see here

They have a picture posted there but i cannot spot any differences to the stock model (shrug)
- there supposed to be something body colored attached to that rear - but what :confused:

Dalton said:
Have any of you have clue about this Rear Finisher <- see here

They have a picture posted there but i cannot spot any differences to the stock model (shrug)
- there supposed to be something body colored attached to that rear - but what :confused:

Not much of a mystery!

The website features show the chrome (bright) lift gate embellishment as std. on the GT model. Other models - Body color.

The brochure shows pics of the GT with the chrome on the back but do not list it as a GT feature.

I would say the GT's have it as a Std. and the others don't.........

njerald said:
Not much of a mystery!

The website features show the chrome (bright) lift gate embellishment as std. on the GT model. Other models - Body color.

The brochure shows pics of the GT with the chrome on the back but do not list it as a GT feature.

I would say the GT's have it as a Std. and the others don't.........

Thats my point!

if that would be the chrome accent, fine - i got it.
But why the "finisher" specifies body color an comes under 16 different codes
Whats the chromed accent has anything to do with body color? (shrug)

Add more style to your CX-9 with this body-color rear finisher. The perfect finish! Color matched to your CX-9.
Description Part Number MSRP QTY
With Smart Keyless - Brilliant Black (A3F)
TD19-V3-075F-PZ $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Copper Red (32V)
TD19-V3-075F-74 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Crystal Pearl (34K)
TD19-V3-075F-85 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Galaxy Gray (32S)
TD19-V3-075F-91 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Moist Silver (30S)
TD19-V3-075F-06 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Radiant Ebony (28W)
TD19-V3-075F-88 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Sparkling Black (35N)
TD19-V3-075F-16 $196.00
With Smart Keyless - Stormy Blue (35J)
TD19-V3-075F-12 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Brilliant Black (A3F)
TD16-V3-075F-PZ $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Copper Red (32V)
TD16-V3-075F-74 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Crystal Pearl (34K)
TD16-V3-075F-85 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Galaxy Gray (32S)
TD16-V3-075F-91 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Moist Silver (30S)
TD16-V3-075F-06 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Radiant Ebony (28W)
TD16-V3-075F-88 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Sparkling Black (35N)
TD16-V3-075F-16 $196.00
Without Smart Keyless - Stormy Blue (35J)
TD16-V3-075F-12 $196.00

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Thats my point!

if that would be the chrome accent, fine - i got it.
But why the "finisher" specifies body color an comes under 16 different codes
Whats the chromed accent has anything to do with body color? (shrug)

It obviously is the body color piece above the license plate that has a chrome accent attached to it.

Let me try to make it clearer: The non-GT models have a body color piece. The GT's and the accessory part, replace the body color piece with a two piece panel, body color with chrome accent.

njerald said:
It obviously is the body color piece above the license plate that has a chrome accent attached to it.

Let me try to make it clearer: The non-GT models have a body color piece. The GT's and the accessory part, replace the body color piece with a two piece panel, body color with chrome accent.

"a two piece panel, body color with chrome accent" - aah the magic explanaition (thought)

"Standard on GT models" would of been also helpful (boom02)

Thank you for clearing that out for me (thumb)

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the CX-9 OEM hitch, someone has one for sale on eBay (item # 160122100718).

njerald said:
Dalton said:
[]"Standard on GT models" would of been also helpful[/QUOTE]

Man, I said that twice in post #8!!!!!!!!!!

The pic is wrong, I see no crome or bodycolor accent there - thats the start of the misunderstanding - sorry mate. (yes)

Cargo Mat?

sbmrinaldi said:
I just picked up our CX-9 and am looking for some accessories; all weather mats, hood deflector, etc. The dealer I purchased through stated they are no available yet unless the vehicle was ordered with those installed from the factory.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIND THE ACCESORIES AND WHERE? I HAVE A CX-9 TOO AND I CANT FIND THE REAR CARGO MAT.

THANKS,

GUILLERMO

Guillermo said:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIND THE ACCESORIES AND WHERE? I HAVE A CX-9 TOO AND I CANT FIND THE REAR CARGO MAT.

THANKS,

GUILLERMO

I recently purchased the Rear Cargo Mat and the Hood Bug Deflector from OCMazdaspeed.com.

Back