where is everyone

torque222

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed
there has got to be more mazda owners than this.. rather it be a msp, p5, miata, rx8, rx7, mazda 6 or 3, or even mp3..speak up and tell us about yourself and your car. we can start holding meets every now and then and get to know each other..or even go to nolarides.com and meet some other local tuners..lakefront meets on sundays.it's a real good time to enjoy,family, friends and other enthusiast like yourself, not to mention some TIGHT rides. you name it they have it..supra, evo, spec v, srt4, vipers, vettes, porches, lamborgini, ferrari, mustangs, suv, trucks lets just say imports and domestic..you get the point? all the fun you need!!!!! (mp3yellow

torque222 said:
there has got to be more mazda owners than this.. rather it be a msp, p5, miata, rx8, rx7, mazda 6 or 3, or even mp3..speak up and tell us about yourself and your car. we can start holding meets every now and then and get to know each other..or even go to nolarides.com and meet some other local tuners..lakefront meets on sundays.it's a real good time to enjoy,family, friends and other enthusiast like yourself, not to mention some TIGHT rides. you name it they have it..supra, evo, spec v, srt4, vipers, vettes, porches, lamborgini, ferrari, mustangs, suv, trucks lets just say imports and domestic..you get the point? all the fun you need!!!!! (mp3yellow
I'm in Lafayette. I have an MP3. No major modifications. All I've done is put in an Injen cold air intake, a Sho-me hideaway siren, dynamax speaker, 4 clear hideaway strobes, an LED dash light, 2 LED's in the grill, and 2 self-contained strobes on the back glass. I'm about to have a ton of free time. Let me know what's up.

if any of yall are around houma or are visiting.. drop me a line and we can meet up with my car group.. Unseen Adrenalin.. got some sweet cars in it.. we take anyone who wants to be in it as long as they got 2 or more mods.. i am vp so send me a email if u want to join up.. all it cost you is the stick on ur car

Thanks For Replying

LouisianaMP3 said:
I'm in Lafayette. I have an MP3. No major modifications. All I've done is put in an Injen cold air intake, a Sho-me hideaway siren, dynamax speaker, 4 clear hideaway strobes, an LED dash light, 2 LED's in the grill, and 2 self-contained strobes on the back glass. I'm about to have a ton of free time. Let me know what's up.
SOME OF US ARE GOING TO BATON ROUGE ON 4/18 FOR IMPORT FACE OFF, IF ABLE TO COME JOIN US. I'M GONNA ENTER MY SPEED FOR SHOW,JUST TO GET A GRADE AND SEE WHERE I CAN IMPROVE,SHOW STARTS AT 9 AM AND ENDS AT 6PM..AND THANKS FOR RESPONDING. (2003.5 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE) (bow)

hmm i some dude from school said he knows someone with an mp3 in louisiana. last name guidry or something like that.

torque222 said:
SOME OF US ARE GOING TO BATON ROUGE ON 4/18 FOR IMPORT FACE OFF, IF ABLE TO COME JOIN US. I'M GONNA ENTER MY SPEED FOR SHOW,JUST TO GET A GRADE AND SEE WHERE I CAN IMPROVE,SHOW STARTS AT 9 AM AND ENDS AT 6PM..AND THANKS FOR RESPONDING. (2003.5 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE) (bow)
I'll be in biloxi that day, so i'll miss that event, but keep me posted on future gatherings.

shaneMazda2000P said:
if any of yall are around houma or are visiting.. drop me a line and we can meet up with my car group.. Unseen Adrenalin.. got some sweet cars in it.. we take anyone who wants to be in it as long as they got 2 or more mods.. i am vp so send me a email if u want to join up.. all it cost you is the stick on ur car
cool. i work in st. mary parish.

hi my name is ryan. i am 20 yrs old and i drive a yellow msp 03.5. i like long walks on the beach. i like a girl with boobs.... two is my prefrense.

ry

Back