Where does your MS3 live for winter?

• Thread starter Thread starter 79535
  • Start date Start date

Just curious for those who park their car for winter as to where all your MS3's live for winter.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

And a picture of my summer rims for fun. I still need to clean them. The MS3 gets winter rims as it is my backup winter vehicle.

IMG_0056.jpg

i know this isnt what u where talking about and i deff dont have an msp but i my car lives in Alaska all day every day driver even in the winter

Right on. I winter drove mine, but got sick of spinning in 6th on the highway, so I bought my B4000.

well i love fr drive in the winter i mean im no 240sx but ill tell u now i tear that som-b**** ip(stoned)

I'm too anal. I just can't let my Speed3 see the winter snow and ice. I wait until all the snow melts and they have swept the salt off the roads before I start driving it.

photo.jpg

The sand is why I need a new windshield next year. It just destroys it right away.

my car lives in the winter and hides for much of the summer, just the opposite of you guys! car runs like poopy in 120* weather, but during the winter 60* weather the car couldnt be happier.

Back