When I think of a Mazda driver...

not only that but out of 28 I saw what 3 mazdas

the miata prolly was involved in the floods and that is what caused that not a driver that drove it into a flooded street.

not only that but out of 28 I saw what 3 mazdas

the miata prolly was involved in the floods and that is what caused that not a driver that drove it into a flooded street.

hay whats up man long time no see. But dam those where some weird ass wrecks.

I generally think they are decent drivers. Probably biased because I drive a Mazda.

This article makes me reconsider:

http://en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/showpage/weirdest-car-crashes.aspx

Are Mazda drivers bad or something? How does a Miata get buried or an RX7 become vertical??

I had the same though as you (Mazda drivers are good drivers), until I was shopping one day and I observed one of the salesmen describing the crash he was in. The salesman was the passenger in an RX-8 which had the entire front end torn off. I believe he said of the owner that this was his first "sports" car. I didn't hear what happened to cause the crash but it ended up with the car sliding into the sides of the highway at speed.

It has been my experience that the RX's are have fairly neutral handling stock. The car is designed to perform, not save stupid drivers from bonehead mistakes. A car like that you have to drive with a bit of care. Almost cried seeing that FD up a tree.

Back