Wheeldude.com price match?

bman2033

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Hi guys and gals,

I am looking to get the 18 x 8 rota torque rims with the General Exclaim UHP tires. They total out to $1,366 shipped and that included the tire balancing and mounting. I saw that wheeldude.com is is about 120-140 dollars more expensive than buying the tires from tirerack.com. even after shipping its cheaper. Just wondering what you guys think as far as price and convienience to just pay the extra 120-140 dollars with wheeldude shipping with the tires on and balanced. Of course I would need to mount and balance if i buy the tire rack. let me know if thats too expensive or may anywhere else i can get that set for cheaper. Just trying to save as much as possible before i make the investment. Right now for me saving every penny counts but convienience is a god thing too. thanks in advance.

yeah saw some reviews on them and they looked great and everyone said good things about them.

well you will ahve to remember you are paying to have them mounted and balanced.. add in about 25 bucks a tire to the cost from where ever you get them online to get mounted and balance

very true, I just did not know how much mounting and balance are per tire. I thought pepboys were like 5 dollars a tire. But maybe that was a promotion a while ago.

very true, I just did not know how much mounting and balance are per tire. I thought pepboys were like 5 dollars a tire. But maybe that was a promotion a while ago.

Yeah usually around here its 10-15/tire. But they might not do that sort of price if you didn't buy the tires from them?

Back