What's your odometer reading?

2017 CX-5 obtained in May this year. Five months and 2400 miles but I do like it more than my 2015 which I had for 36 months and 14,000.

I put about 77k on my 2014 in 4 years and 2 months before getting the 2017, so about 18k per year. So far in the 6 months I've had my 2017 I've only put on 5,800 miles. Once my "busy season" starts up though I'll have a client that is a 100 mile round trip that I'll be going to every day for a month straight so that number is going to start going way up there.

Bought mine August 8 of 2016. Currently at 31,750 miles. Complaints so far-hitch noise is obnoxious. Center console latch has broken 2x now in 4 months. One other wish-that 6th gear was higher geared as it doesn't get that great of gas mileage(which I knew). Would benefit greatly from a taller 6th gear.

Our CX-5 is somewhere around 24,500 miles. It was bought back in May 2015.

Bought mine August 8 of 2016. Currently at 31,750 miles. Complaints so far-hitch noise is obnoxious. Center console latch has broken 2x now in 4 months. One other wish-that 6th gear was higher geared as it doesn't get that great of gas mileage(which I knew). Would benefit greatly from a taller 6th gear.

What do you mean by "hitch noise"? Just curious as I have the OEM tow hitch on our CX-5 and there is no noise when driving.

Our CX-5 is somewhere around 24,500 miles. It was bought back in May 2015.

What do you mean by "hitch noise"? Just curious as I have the OEM tow hitch on our CX-5 and there is no noise when driving.
When towing, you hear all the creeks and bangs from the receiver in the hitch. It is absolutely annoying. I pull my mowing trailer 2-3x a week. Includes a 7'x14' utility trailer, John Deere X738, sometimes a MC542 collection system, chainsaw, edger, trimmer. So roughly about 2750-3000 lbs. Try to keep the tongue weight to about 200 lbs or so as the CX-5 doesn't like tongue weight. But you hear every bang and creek from the receiver.

2016 with 71,000 miles. At 75,000 I'm going to change out the struts, shocks, spark plugs, cabin and air filters. Brake pads are still over 50% so at this rate they should go to at least 90K miles.

I think I may have the highest mileage 2017 on here - we got it just before Memorial Day and now have almost 16,000 miles on it. Zero problems to date and we love it. Lots of highway mileage going from KC to Indianapolis, Wisconsin, Nebraska 6 or 7 times and a lot of stuff around town too.

I have a 2014, that I got in December of 2013. It turned 95k yesterday.

I visit canton for work at times. I love that part of the country - very beautiful and nice folks and great food. 96K is good. Happy camper i got one in 2016.

I think I may have the highest mileage 2017 on here - we got it just before Memorial Day and now have almost 16,000 miles on it. Zero problems to date and we love it. Lots of highway mileage going from KC to Indianapolis, Wisconsin, Nebraska 6 or 7 times and a lot of stuff around town too.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm waiting on the sidelines to purchase a new GT. I'm waiting on a good enough incentive. Nonetheless, can you share the best and least favorite features about your 2017 CX5 from your current ownership?

Purchased 4/12/17 - 3990 miles. Has not been my primary daily driver but will be now since I returned a leased vehicle just yesterday....so I expect the miles to rack up more quickly!

Back