What's your current Mileage?

About to hit 7,000 miles. The mpg on this car still amazes me every time i drive it. 34.5 or better for mixed driving. 36+ for highway. So awesome.

Just hit 10K miles this week after 7 months of ownership.

Sitting at 1999 after this mornings drive to work. Getting about 28.5 MPG on about 60-65% suburban driving after 3 months of ownership. I need some more highway miles.

Bought it in June, I filled up at 6,901 miles this morning - averaging 31.5MPG over it's lifetime. Sport model with automatic transmission.

Bought mine at the end of April... and it's roughly at 19350 miles. We've taken quite a few road trips with it over the summer and it's our daily driver. It's been getting us 32.4 MPG thoughout it all.

So far, ZERO regrets with the CX-5... in fact we love it!

7,500 miles after 6 months. Absolutely thrilled with the capabilities of this car (handling, snow-driving, cargo/passenger room, comfort, loading ease, night driving and excellent fuel savings). 31.3 MPG after a very snowy winter. 2013 AWD 2.0L w/Tech and moonroof/Bose packages.

Disappointed with the TomTom GPS (compared to Garmin), happy with everything else.

Purchased March 5th with 12 miles on the odometer, I have 1100 on it now. That is actually low for me and with me being out of town all next week I will end up with less than my usual 1400 a month.

Back