What's the best colour in your honest opinion?

Best CX-5 color in your opinion?

• Total voters
Surprisingly lot of Grey exterior lovers. Thats not a very safe color imho.
Well we're getting all silver exterior since our first new car in 1985. None of them got hit (knock on wood) even once due to not to be seen by another driver. I heard it before that silver color is not safe, but we still prefer getting the color we really like as our life is too short! Besides, the new LED DRLs should help our CX-5 easily to be seen! :)

Well we're getting all silver exterior since our first new car in 1985. None of them got hit (knock on wood) even once due to not to be seen by another driver. I heard it before that silver color is not safe, but we still prefer getting the color we really like as our life is too short! Besides, the new LED DRLs should help our CX-5 easily to be seen! :)
Silver is actually very safe. The study i was reading said White and Silver are two of the safest and yes DRLs help.
This happened to me - was in business district of Charlotte - IBM drive near Concord Charlotte border, these roads had office going traffic only - 2 lanes each side. Turned left and a grey looking Subaru Wagon popped next to me all of a sudden. Did not even notice. Rolled windows down at the stop and said 'Dude i did not even see you' - His response was too many people say the same. Grey color car with a plastic lower body which had turned Grey due to aging.

Now dark green that is worse than Grey in safety.

Titanium Mica, hands down.
We looked at the Black and even had a Silver one for an extended test drive but we loved the Titanium so much and its not very popular so it makes it even nicer because all the other ones driving around are not the same color.

Back