Whats happenin in Ohio?

TRexPro5

Its been awhile since Ive been able to make it back into the Protege Web Board scene. I guess this is the place to go since protegeclub.com went crazy.

Anyway, Whats happenin this Spring? I think we need to get together again and see what we can get into. Cincy? Columbus? Cleveland?

I think last time we got together we thought about trying to get a track day together. What do you guys think about Nelson Ledges? or maybe Beaver Creek? I know for a fact that Nelson has open track days for 100 bucks a person, money WELL spent. Not sure about Beaver Creek however.

Either way we definatly need to meet up again. The company was definatly AWESOME last time and I need to see some of these MSP's floatin' around ;).

Lets throw some dates out that are good for people.

May would be a good time I think, not sure how many people will have finals that month and what not. But, it looks like we have 5 Saturdays in May, the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Any of those look good?

TRexPro5 said:
May would be a good time I think, not sure how many people will have finals that month and what not. But, it looks like we have 5 Saturdays in May, the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Any of those look good?
The weekend of May 15th is Cruisefest Nationals in Chillicothe. Other than that, everything else sounds decent.

Back