What would you pay for a 140k+ mile MS6?

Has TXS BOV & CP-E CAI. It's a Grand Touring. Carfax shows the 2 accidents, but title is clean.

-Let's say it has been in 2 accidents (Cosmetic repairs only, but not 100% original body panels anymore.)
-Currently has CEL & owner claims due to TXS BOV. Not the cause, though. I've had that BOV on my 2 MS6s w/no issues.
-Needs tires + alignment as it's still aligned to stock specs & has the typical uneven wear issue
-1 of the seats has a rip
-Supposedly no rust
-Zero physical keys come with it. Just 1 smart key w/no physical key. No valet key
-Original turbo & VVT/Timing chain

What is this car worth to Mazdas24/7? I'm thinking about picking it up to use as a beater, BT project eventually or just flip it.

did you post this on another forum ? lol I think I was looking at a thread with the same question? I am not a member there but I will probably make an account there, the MS6 section on this forum seems to be dead except for a few threads.

did you post this on another forum ? lol I think I was looking at a thread with the same question? I am not a member there but I will probably make an account there, the MS6 section on this forum seems to be dead except for a few threads.

Yes, on Mazda 6 Club too.

Wow smh... what a dumb move on his part, 3,700?? He could have gotten more out of that car unless he knew it was on its last leg or something.

Back