what would you need to get to go over 22psi?

according to CP-E's inhouse studies, injectors are actually at 20% duty cycle under stock tune at full load... so even more headroom to play with :)

For around 2500 you can get an intake, top mount ic, turbo back, and some tuning with a interceptor style cpu. That will max out your cam driven fuel pump and run pretty safely around 315 whp.

I might go ahead and do that first off then.

ok so upgrading turbo=wrong. So has anyone pushed the internals to see what they can handle? My goal is just to get 350wph+ on the car when I get it. I'm going to have like 2-2.5 grand to spend immediately when I get my car on whatever I wanna get and I was thinking of a new BOV.

i'm very new to the FI scene so pardon my ignorance.

There ya go! A horsepower goal as opposed to a psi goal. Thank you for elaborating for me what you really want.

Now, to do 350 most efficiently, I'd suggest:

Standback or Piggyback tuning solution
Turbo-back exhaust
CAI or SRI intake of your choice, my suggestion is Cobb or CP-E (due to the issue of MAF's)
Methanol/Water injection system

Good to go! This should be good for at least 350whp if not 390+, if tuned carefully. Cost? Maybe $2200-2500.

You'll also want to consider:

A rear motor mount like AWR or TRZ.
A short shifter, seems to really make this car something special
A clutch upgrade really soon.
Also, a BPV like Forge.

Last edited:
OK to get 350+ is going to take alot of money if you can't install it all yourself. You would HAVE to get a Standback or XEDE, Intake, Turbo Back exhaust, a motor mount (AWR is not the best idea for that kind of power goal) We are pushing stock internals on a speed6 at 300awhp and it isn't even tuned right yet. It will take more work than most people think I've had alot of experience with different Speeds and it takes alot of work to get them just right.

You can get nearly that much hp to the wheels with a standback. Get the CP-E CAI kit, a downpipe and youre right there.. $1200.

Back