What the hell....

Hello, new here and need some input.

I have been looking for aftermarket parts for a b2500 mazda pu and apparently they don't exist aftermarket. I would like to know what in the hell the deal is here. I have never come across an automobile that I couldn't get aftermatket parts for, until now.

I need front fenders for this beast and Mazda wants 350.00 each, yaa that's almost funny, almost....

Does anyone have any idea what the deal is here?

Last edited:
Ranger

alexlitov said:
You can use the ones from ranger...same car

I actually inquired about that and was told I would have to change the entire nose including hood, fenders, lights, turn signals, etc, etc.

Anyone else have more info. on this????

SP23goesroar said:
lol get on the show "pimp my ride" ahahah lame.
dude.. seriously.. you never have anything constructive to say. Go to bed already little boy. (flame2)

have you tried mazda cheap parts or search google for anything like that? I find alot of parts alot cheaper than the dealership

certifit body parts are inexpensive. Yeah, the rangers have different sheetmetal. I thought the fenders were the same though. There is a bit of aftermarket parts performance wise, Nice turbo setups :)

fenders

Apparently the only difference between the fenders on the ranger and mazda are the mounting holes for the emblems..

Certifit shows the same part number for both because their fenders come without emblem mounting holes.

Latest posts

Back