What sort of MPG is your Mazda6 getting?

Hi all, new to Mazda ownership (2015 Mazda6) from Ford. Loving the car so far.

I have a question, how much MPG do you get in your Mazda6?

Thanks!

Bazza

:
Ottawa, Ontario
:
17 Mazda 6 GT
Your 2015 Mazda 6 is NOT a Ford. The current platform, introduced I believe in 2014, is the first all Mazda platform. Ford and Mazda parted ways before that.

:
Ottawa, Ontario
:
17 Mazda 6 GT
You missed understood me. I am new to mazda. Before that I have always had ford.
Ok. It read like you were implying that your car was actually a Ford under the skin. That was probably true prior to 2014, but not anymore.
As for gas mileage, I'm in Canada, so we use litres/100kms.
I drive almost 100% city, suburbs, and mostly short trips, so my gas usage is probably worse than most. Still, Last time I checked, I think I was at around 9l/100kms, although I haven't checked lately.
I don't put a lot of Kms on my car, so I don't really get concerned about gas usage.

:
Ottawa, Ontario
:
17 Mazda 6 GT
8.0 l/100km lifetime since I bought it new ~ 103k km.
Just checked mine. Lifetime reading is 8.6l/100km.
Bought new. I only have 35,500 Kms (22,000 miles) on it. I'm curious what I'd get on a trade right now. Used car sites prices are all over the map. Mine is a GT with tech and premium package. Top of the line at the time.

:
'17, Mazda 6 GT
Just checked mine. Lifetime reading is 8.6l/100km.
Bought new. I only have 35,500 Kms (22,000 miles) on it. I'm curious what I'd get on a trade right now. Used car sites prices are all over the map. Mine is a GT with tech and premium package. Top of the line at the time.
That;s pretty high. I would assume that you are doing only short trips. For a car as your with such low km's I would think that in the mid 20's is definitely possible. Maybe higher ? Have the same spec as yours and I think I can get 21k on mine. Who knows...