What have you done to your P5 today?

just installed my arkon psp cradle. the whole setup works perfectly now. hopefully i wont get too distracted while driving

no i haven't seen a kart boy knob before and it looks like 6-speed... so, i apologize... for nothing and i accept the fact I got owned

bazooka joe said:
drove her pretty hard on the way home from a nepoc dinner...hit a 120 for the first time in almost 5 yrs!! felt good too! 140 next!!!

Too bad I don't live closer. 120 is nice. 130 was fun in my Acura.

Breeegz said:
well, logically speaking 130 WILL be before 140 :)

ya, well i thought i'd just skip 130 and go right to 140!!:)

what is the top speed limited to anyway?

I drove her to work; performance tires + snowstorm = tricky drive to work (I was going to wake up early and put the Graspics back on, but I was at the womans place until too late, so I slept in instead)

urbanbiker said:
no i haven't seen a kart boy knob before and it looks like 6-speed... so, i apologize... for nothing and i accept the fact I got owned

Lol, sigs still wrong dude. 99-03 is the correct answer.

my poor Protege5. Yesterday I got 1 strut installed but then I had to battle a migraine on top of the 102 fever and sore throat that I had all afternoon.

I'm feeling quite a bit better now so it's time to get more struts installed :) :)

My goldline springs look really gross though, so much of the yellow coating on them got rubbed off on the upper (closer together) coils. I bet those coils hit each other when my car is loaded full of stuff.

*sigh* my car is a rainbow of colors now.. blue struts, yellow springs, red sway bar. I'll take a pic if I get bored down there.

zverg said:
my poor Protege5. Yesterday I got 1 strut installed but then I had to battle a migraine on top of the 102 fever and sore throat that I had all afternoon.

I'm feeling quite a bit better now so it's time to get more struts installed :) :)

My goldline springs look really gross though, so much of the yellow coating on them got rubbed off on the upper (closer together) coils. I bet those coils hit each other when my car is loaded full of stuff.

*sigh* my car is a rainbow of colors now.. blue struts, yellow springs, red sway bar. I'll take a pic if I get bored down there.

man 102... that's some tough s***
if you were closer i'd come and help you in a sec. I just did my springs and sway bar last weekend alone... it ain't bad but it ain't easy either.. feel better Rainbow Brite!!! (boom07)

Back