What have you done to your P5 today?

First real cleaning of the year, so far its been foamed with Ironx, washed, clayed, washed again, and polished with my PC using SSR2. Next is blackhole glaze for the roof, EX-P sealant and a nice coat of Natty blue. Great way to waste a holiday IMO

IMG-20130701-00957_zps9d20041d.jpg

IMG-20130701-00962_zpsa89fee14.jpg

I wish I didn't just find out mine was in a pretty bad accident. Pics shall come later. Im going to try my best to get as many miles out of her and then I'll replace the body. All the good bits will get moved over. I'll try and keep some memorabilia of her with the new one. These things are just too nice. Its just put me in a bit of a bleh mood since I didn't know she was hit this bad...

I put the factory alarm system in. Are the cluster lights and a/c lights supposed to blink when I lock the car? Also, my fogs blink... I find it quite funny. If I press the button to turn them off, all is well! I did some more but ill update when I'm on a computer.

Last edited:
Dropped off a bunch of P5 parts off at the couriers...left the Miata at the parts house to keep an eye on the rest of them for me while I was out...

10350_664509611356_1024259237_n.jpg

Was hearing a large knock from the front end by my feet. Bought some energy sway bar bushings and new sway bar endlinks. So far no more knocking noise.

Should I try out Plastidip's Vintage Gold?

I have been wanting to try the color, but haven't been willing to drop the cash in case it didn't look good. Thank you so much for trying it out! I also have midnight blue and I think that wheel color compliments it great!

whoa! Haven't seen you post in awhile?
Also didn't know you tracked your car. Have anything done to it?

I've been keeping busy, but I still try to read everything I'm subbed to (nice paint job btw).

My P5 is stock except for a front AWR mount and inserts on the sides.
I don't plan on upgrading anything until I truly need it, but hopefully by then I'll have moved onto a different car...

Got a Jdm intake cam. 626 mani . Jay racing spacers on the way and some cosmetic parts I needed .

Back