What have you done to your MSP today?

I'd really like to find an 03.5 front bumper...

03=03.5=mp3>p5. bumpers all the same, p5 has holes for side markers. Some body shops have them listed as protege bumpers with mps

03=03.5=mp3>p5. bumpers all the same, p5 has holes for side markers. Some body shops have them listed as protege bumpers with mps
MY BUMPER IS ****** UP, SO I'D LIKE TO FIND A COMPLETE 03.5 BUMPER- There, does that help everyone?

seriously dude? you have bad anger issues. chill out.
I have many issues- anger is a symptom of these issues.
Had I wanted a lip, I would have said lip.
I am aware that the bumpers are the same, but I suppose it was my fault for not explaing to everyone the reason why I wanted a COMPLETE bumper cover.
In reference to other threads- I hate when people give incorrect information out, because it makes it that much harder for the person who doesn't know better to do what they're trying to do, like, say replace an oil pressure sending unit.

I have corrected my profile title to "I have anger issues."

Well you don't have to be a Dick. I didn't know your bumper was ****** up , nor did anyone in the thread. So chill the **** out.

I have a question, I am having a cyl 4 misfire and I cant figure out what it is.

I have changed the plug, coil-pack, injector and checked for intake leaks.

I put a 626 engine in this car so I had to change the exhaust cam for the cam sensor but I am wondering what the car would act like if I somehow I have the timing on the exhaust cam a tooth out? I just dont think it is though because I marked everything and had the intake cam gear and belt held tight with one of those big black paper clips.

Last night out of no where going down the turnpike the car started knocking real bad. No misfire oranything else. It ran great for the 170+ miles we drove it earlier in the morning and on the way back home it randomly started knocking. Pulled over and shut her down. I don't know where to start. Probably going to start with droping the oil pan and bottom end and check it all out. Any suggestions?

well checked the GAP on the iridium platnium and the vpower copper... all of em are about .38-.42 lol hmm maybe its been the issue the whole time! adjusting time! also the newer to me block im guessing had some rust in the coolant areas because the coolant looks rusty watery... gonna do a flush also.

cleaned headlights. turned out pretty good i'd say for 10 bucks. didnt snap any before pics but they were kind of hazy and yellow, especially the left one.

51Xp-MuvvvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i-CqkDqSf-L.jpg

i-2Hs8Vj3-L.jpg

looks a lot better when the lights are on too. hard to really tell in the picture though

i-hZSgKgR-L.jpg

what did I do today. Nothing at all. Just got back from my third trip to SC from TX. I won't be making that trip anymore with my car. I managed to destroy the lip on my car. It's on I-20 somewhere. Blew a heater hose which had a wall of steam coming from the car and cracked my rear lip above the exhaust. On another note, thinking about replacing my turn signals, parking lights, reverse and tail lights with LED replacements. I may also order the interior LED kit from Corksport.

Ordered my Motec M84 ECU
Why motec? haven't heard of anyone else using it on a protege before....

what did I do today. Nothing at all. Just got back from my third trip to SC from TX. I won't be making that trip anymore with my car. I managed to destroy the lip on my car. It's on I-20 somewhere. Blew a heater hose which had a wall of steam coming from the car and cracked my rear lip above the exhaust. On another note, thinking about replacing my turn signals, parking lights, reverse and tail lights with LED replacements. I may also order the interior LED kit from Corksport.

damn sounds likea rough trip and how in the hell did you crack your rear lip?

Im guessing whatever destroyed the front lip was big enough to smack the exhaust tip into the rear lip because I heard whatever it was go underneath the car. I didn't notice either until I was two states away..lol

Back