What have you done to your MSP today?

speaking of msp noises. i still cant find my "fluttering" noise but i may have narrowed it down

in other news anyone know if any other cars power steering pump works for our cars? like 4 cyl 626?

So correct me if im wrong, but msp's came with a short shifter, right? Now if I want it even shorter what kind of percentage should I be looking at? Also I see a bunch of short shifters avapable for p5's, would those fit a msp?

So correct me if im wrong, but msp's came with a short shifter, right? Now if I want it even shorter what kind of percentage should I be looking at? Also I see a bunch of short shifters avapable for p5's, would those fit a msp?

yes it will fit the MSP but if its shorter beats me.

The MSP shifter is shorter in height, but I don't think the "throw" is shorter. That's the difference you get with aftermarket.

But then you will have a car everyone else has =(

Yea I like having a rare car, but at the same time it sucks looking for parts. I'm a big fan of Nissan's, and I just want more reliability for a daily. Maybe if I can afford it down the road, I will buy another turbo car as a project that can sit in the garage. But for now, I think I will stick to N/A.

Mazda is blowing out 3's and 6's right now $4000 of msrp & 0% for 60 months. Made me think about it, but I want a house.

Taking the MSP to a fancy dinner, hopefully the valet doesn't call her an SRT again.

I've been thinking about moving up to an ms3, but I'm not crazy about the looks.

yea I dont like the interior much either. I'd serisouly look into a genesis coupe if I didnt have to haul my drums to gigs every week

yea I dont like the interior much either. I'd serisouly look into a genesis coupe if I didnt have to haul my drums to gigs every week

I miss my Genesis Coupe less and less.
At 7,000 miles they had to replace the turbo for a hairline crack in the housing at the oil feed line. At 12,000 miles the factory differential locked up. The ring gear came in half. It had a million and a half squeaks and rattles, is INSANELY underpowered if you get the 2.0T. The 6m/t has gear grinding issues. 5th gear teeth shear off.
Its a nice car, but damn it has some issues. The styling is damn fine, and very on point. RWD is nice to have. But the little issues... and having a baby due, made me trade it in.
I'll probably buy another one in a couple years once its a more solid platform, because right now its not.

Here's a pic of my old Coupe.

IMG_20110125_114649.jpg

Geez that sounds worse than MSP issues lol.

...and my dad is refusing to assist me in any way to sell my car and buy a different one... so I guess I am stuck, since without his help I won't have a co-signer, or his expertise (he is a wholesaler), and all that. ****.

I miss my Genesis Coupe less and less.
At 7,000 miles they had to replace the turbo for a hairline crack in the housing at the oil feed line. At 12,000 miles the factory differential locked up. The ring gear came in half. It had a million and a half squeaks and rattles, is INSANELY underpowered if you get the 2.0T. The 6m/t has gear grinding issues. 5th gear teeth shear off.
Its a nice car, but damn it has some issues. The styling is damn fine, and very on point. RWD is nice to have. But the little issues... and having a baby due, made me trade it in.
I'll probably buy another one in a couple years once its a more solid platform, because right now its not.

Here's a pic of my old Coupe.

either you got a lemon, or there was some user influence on your problems.

Fed Ex came today with my last box o' parts.
Cometic h/g, ATP wastegate actuator, ARP headstuds, Complete OEM gasket set, timing belt/idler/tensioner/water pump, sway bar bushings/end links, and MFactory LSD.

Where was I for all this?

Passed out drunk in my bed and missed the delivery.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans put me down.

Le' sigh :(

I just got home from NOLA for Mardi Gras, s*** was insane they know how to party down there. I came home to find my motor mounts, lightweight PS pulley and CS clutch line waiting for me.

just upgraded to a catless exhaust today!!! just stock exhaust minus the catylitic converters and resonator. first performance mod for this guy!!!

Damn buddy, you should of hit me up.
I was in the city all weekend. A buddy has a condo on Canal St.

I was paying $30-40 for cab rides across the river, about a 2 mile ride!

Anyway I changed my front motor mount today, it made a huge difference in the way the car drives. It shifts very smoothly and it shakes more at idle but I love it. It was a breeze to install with my impact, took literally 10 minutes to change the mount out. Stock mount was completely torn, need to change out the rear and trans mounts now as well as install my braided clutch line.
DSCN1952.jpg

DSCN1948.jpg

will have mine in by the end of the month, along with some other goodies

Back