What have you done to your MS3 today?

here are pics:

5900398214_6a7c9ced45_o.jpg

5900398430_8fba56980c_o.jpg

5899833511_c13e10cb50_o.jpg

I also ordered the carbon fiber b-pillars to go under them ( i have the cf mirror covers already) - doing small, subtle carbon fiber accents, and should come together nicely.

Not the usual route for most speed 3s MM? But well done indeed, your car is very sharp, and made this look work !
Congrats!!
ps can you to link me to more detailed pics? because i might need to borrow a cup of your style. and i have some questions.

Not the usual route for most speed 3s MM? But well done indeed, your car is very sharp, and made this look work !
Congrats!!
ps can you to link me to more detailed pics? because i might need to borrow a cup of your style. and i have some questions.

the pictures are not of his car if that's what you mean! it's just to show the visors...

well thats embarrasing.
Thanks for the enlightment. ny
Thats good because even though not my style i was a little jealous over the fender rolls.

I still have to drive mine everyday. That would never work for me here.

I have to roll mine on just a H&R drop and 235/40's. :(

Received my CP-e driver and passenger mounts yesterday and I'll be installing them today. I'll make sure to take plenty of pics.

Last edited:
NY, did you get new wheels again? lol

gah! i'm a total slut when it comes to wheels. always looking out for used sets or good deals. got these private reserves super cheap since they need some work. 18x8 +40 with 215/40s. the polished lip was oxidized so i sanded it down and clear coated it for a brushed look. also smoothed out some minor curb rash but the wheels still need some work. of course, i love doing this kind of s***! i'm basically down to these and my sparcos for the track. still have the RX-8s but trying to trade them for stockers for when the time comes...

repost:

6060263957_af72d24976_b.jpg

Back