What have you done to your MS3 today?

Nah, he was in "I'm a proud, protective father, a responsible adult who has proven that his penis works, and you're just an irresponsible kid on a crotch rocket" mode and wasn't going to hear anything I had to say.

Ah, that sucks. At least he didn't tell you to stop f'ing on his ass.

made her jealous with my new toy(naughty)

27973_128790337145259_100000428811936_245366_4143734_n.jpg

and before anyone goes there, yes i have a Kawasaki jacket on a Suzuki bike but its the only one i had for now, and yes the skinny jeans were in full effect lol, and YES those are my brown loafers.

Installed my ETS TMIC, and wow what a difference.!

Where did you see/feel the most improvement. Just curious. This is the last on my list of mods for the car. I just can't get past the $600 price tag. Perhaps knowing more precisely what to expect for my $600 will help me out.

Well here's the problem, I really can't say what your car without a tune will feel like, but from what I can tell most people say they get great results in the top RPM range. Mine on the other hand with a tune has smooth out the entire RPM range so it pulls like a mother from 3K - 6000 rpm, scary part is I'm also able to light up the front tires from a rolling start in 1st even with DSC on. Hope this helps.

Oh and wait for a used one, NO need to buy new, save the bucks for something else.

Last edited:
Where did you see/feel the most improvement. Just curious. This is the last on my list of mods for the car. I just can't get past the $600 price tag. Perhaps knowing more precisely what to expect for my $600 will help me out.

Well here's the problem, I really can't say what your car without a tune will feel like, but from what I can tell most people say they get great results in the top RPM range. Mine on the other hand with a tune has smooth out the entire RPM range so it pulls like a mother from 3K - 6000 rpm, scary part is I'm also able to light up the front tires from a rolling start in 1st even with DSC on. Hope this helps.

Oh and wait for a used one, NO need to buy new, save the bucks for something else.

spdjnke is right on. I also noticed better throttle response with my ETS TMIC. I had to get a RMM after I got my TMIC because it would sometimes hit the underside of my hood on hard shifts.

What is that, a Katana?
No need for proper gear on that bike. (headshake

lol yes its an 04 GSXF katana 600. its also my first bike. custom black paint job, full yoshimura exhaust, frame slider pegs, signal lights are flush mounted and converted to LEDs as well as the rear brake. only has 15000 miles and I managed to get it for only $2500. and its fun as hell lol. ive had friends buy 1000cc bikes off the bat and wreck them, no thanks. my black and gray rocket jacket is on its way as well as my alpine star short boots. as for my ms3 i got my K&N dry flow replacement filter and black SU replacement intake tube so ill be replacing the cobb sri today.

I finished the battery relocation. I used a kit from Summit, $89.00, which got to me in under 24 hours with standard shipping! No snags, works great. I will fab up a more custom bracket for the ecu, but I had one laying around the shop that works for the time being. In all, a pretty clean install and a ton of extra space under the hood for say, a full 3" intake??

I finished the battery relocation. I used a kit from Summit, $89.00, which got to me in under 24 hours with standard shipping! No snags, works great. I will fab up a more custom bracket for the ecu, but I had one laying around the shop that works for the time being. In all, a pretty clean install and a ton of extra space under the hood for say, a full 3" intake??

That looks really good. What kind of FMIC do you have, that's next on my list. I'm in compare mode?

Back