What have you done to your MS3 today?

Got my Denso ITV22s yesterday, bought the spark plug gapper (the wire kind) to check them. All within spec. Going to install them tomorrow

OMG that shift boot is awesome! Where did you get it?

someone on another forum was making them. im not sure if she still is but ill ask. ill let you know if she is. i got a pirate one too.

P1000188.jpg

Well... yesterday I installed a new mustache (yay for no license plate holes!), Luminics 5500k fog light bulbs and 6000k D2S bulbs. ^_^

25.jpg

Densos gapped

Got my Denso ITV22s yesterday, bought the spark plug gapper (the wire kind) to check them. All within spec. Going to install them tomorrow
I am looking forward to installing mine too, the weather just needs to warm up alittle more. My old plugs are shot! I have gotten pretty fast at removing intercooler and pulling plugs and putting it back together. I am thinking of joining a Nascar pit crew! or maybe not so much

us folks up Northeast are getting ready to roll now that spring has arrived. Putting on the summer wheels makes it official John B.

So much for leading by good example J! Sorry to hear and hope you can get it knocked down to a lesser infraction. Have you tried, the, but officer its only a four cylinder i did not even realize the car could go that fast! Thats my big plan. i hope your court does plea deals. Good luck. OK, my first hand wash since bringing the car out again. Some how there are more scratches then when i put it up! But man the sun was shining and after drying, i had to say.. what a f'n awesome car i have . you folks know what i mean.

HEYYYYY!!! Welcome back, Ted!!

Jay,
If it makes you feel any better I got the very first speeding ticket I ever got (after 30+ yrs of driving, and speeding) in my N/A 3 doing 76 in a 65 and I didn't even realize I was speeding at the time. Just out for a nice Sunday morning cruise. This was about 3.5 yrs ago now....

haha yeah it was a bad situation, i was driving on rt.13S from DE to VA beach, and for anyone who has ever driven that road knows the speed limit drops from 55 to 45 to 35 and back every few miles. I didnt realize the limit dropped to 45 and it was dark, didnt even see the cop til his lights were on. I think its only a $90 ticket tho and the points don't commute to DE, so there is some good side.

us folks up Northeast are getting ready to roll now that spring has arrived. Putting on the summer wheels makes it official John B.

Had my stock rims and Azeni's on for a week and now it's snowing outside. Damnnnittt!

Gmac

you got that right my friend!! I was debating on the swap but it was too nice out today and finally the MS3 looks SICK again... it feels like a new car compared to those winter tires

Sounds good, How does it sound on the road at WOT? Do you still have the stock downpipe and stock mid pipe with only the res's removed?

yeah everything's stock with 0 resonators. i haven't driven it much yet after the delete, but it sounds really good. it's nice and loud when you floor it with a deep rumbling sound. everybody is trying to race me as i was coming home lol. i even saw a lotus elise for the first time - and is trying to race! (dunno)

The muffler shop just cut out and welded in sections of straight pipe in the place of the res's? What did they charge?

resonator1.jpg

resonator2.jpg

yep, $70 for both. took 30 or so minutes. i was thinking of buying a CBE (mainly for sound), not anymore!

Last edited:
yeah everything's stock with 0 resonators. i haven't driven it much yet after the delete, but it sounds really good. it's nice and loud when you floor it with a deep rumbling sound. everybody is trying to race me as i was coming home lol. i even saw a lotus elise for the first time - and is trying to race! (dunno)

How is the droan on the highway?

Back