What have you done to your MS3 today?

Try using Plasti-dip for the shroud, its kinda a rubberized matte black paint. I bet it will work great.

I painted my ETS TMIC shroud black.

3336465631_2c06687d4a.jpg

The gasket is already leaving gray marks all over it :\

How are you liking the ETS TMIC so far? Any changes in your KR, boost or fuel trims compared to the stocker?? Thanks

thanks man! yeah i didn't like the shroud that ets sent me...i mocked one up out of abs then gave it to my friend at a machine shop and tah dah...

ABS plastic? I'd much rather that than the sheet aluminum it comes with. I'd like to know more about what you did so I can copy you!

Installed TWM shifter bushings. Easy job, even for a beginner like me, and the shifting feels much better.

ABS plastic? I'd much rather that than the sheet aluminum it comes with. I'd like to know more about what you did so I can copy you!

abs was my mock up...my friend at a machine shop made my final draft...i pc'd mine...you can't pc abs...

Ah yea good point. I'm very interested in that shroud. I'll probably just get a new one from ETS though if possible.

I tried to figure out why my LED dome light will turn on during the day but not when its dark outside...been working fine for abour a month then 3 nights ago wouldn't turn on...during the next day it would turn on...later than night it wouldn't turn on anymore and so on for the past 3 days...I haven't got a clue as to why? Any ideas?

well tonight i avoided getting hit by some ass hole running from the cops. 3 cops on the tail of this Buick celebrity almost hit me. i guess the guy running made a last minute decision to change directions and go the wrong way down the road and ended up drifting past me inches away.

well tonight i avoided getting hit by some ass hole running from the cops. 3 cops on the tail of this Buick celebrity almost hit me. i guess the guy running made a last minute decision to change directions and go the wrong way down the road and ended up drifting past me inches away.

damn we might get a glimpse of your speed on cops or some s***.

Well I washed it yesterday... unfortunately it is raining today... so a lot of good that did. >_>

Damn I hate when that happens. Happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Washed on Sunday, drizzle and rain on Monday. The car was just as dirty after as it was before.

Yeah, my car is absolutely filthy now from the drive to work! Boo. xD

Yeah, my car is absolutely filthy now from the drive to work! Boo. xD

I got a 48-hour rain guarantee on my wash from a local hand-wash place, so I get to just go back today after work :)

Last edited:
Oh awesome! Unfortunately I was the one who washed my car... so I am SOL.

xDD

Back