What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

wered you get it from and where does it hook up to??

the converter? i bought it at best buy......... and you just do some re wiring......

here are the colors you will cut.....

Accessory: Yellow
Left Rear +ve: White/purple
Left Rear -ve: Gray/white
Right Rear +ve: White
Right Rear -ve: Gray
Ground: Black/green

and i used these so i didnt have to literally cut the wires

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...nnector_-_Blue.html?tl=g4c155s321&id=5vEUb2jj

hope this helps

installed the open mouth grill
DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

WANT. Where does one get these?

i bought mine from a forum member on another forum... for the open mouth grill look at ebay (not the best fitment but cheap) or the other route is a mazdaspeed accessory grill (not cheap, but fitment is great)

Last edited:
the ms acc. wont work but you can check ebay... if i recall the ebay grills fit alot better for sedans than they do for hatches...

in the last week, i re-wired my horns (dont sound like a dying duck anymore), installed my mid-chassis brace, race-pipe and header... i took vids of the car so you can hear the header, race-pipe, ms3 catback combo... should have the vid up tomorrow or wednesday hopefully

a blast from the past lol, i should have the vid up this weekend.

Seagate finally sent me my a new hard drive so once i get it in my pc ill need to find the files again for the sony vegas and i should be back in business.

I FINALLY have something new to report (it's been a while since I have done anything to the car)... although not exactly earth-shattering.
I replaced the white reflective taped rear/side reflectors with smoked/clear LED's.
I think the clear ones would have looked better on my white car, but I couldn't find any... at least any I could afford and thought were worth the money.

I also replaced the broken Progress sway bar mounting clamp on the RS. I used one of the OEM's which seem a lot more sturdy(?). I may do the LS before long too, if it works out.

I also ordered the spin-on oil filter conversion kit from Mazdastuff.com, which is actually known as Mazda South (a dealership) 'round here. $9 to ship from 15 miles away, but you can't just go there and buy the "stuff." It has to be ordered and shipped. They still had the best price and are local to me so I went with them.

edit: Oh yeah, how could I forget... Got the title in the mail the other day. After 5 yrs of payments, she is mine.
And rotated the badly wearing Kumho ASX's on Kosei Racings K1-TS's today too. Will NOT be replacing the Kumho's with the same.

Last edited:
nice and lol at the spot, we have so many pics from that spot.

But the pictures are turning out better each time though, you edit them at all?

nice and lol at the spot, we have so many pics from that spot.

But the pictures are turning out better each time though, you edit them at all?

made the hdr's in photomatix, but other than that didnt touch them... and that spot is great, its a couple mins from my house and has a nice white lighting... i wasnt trying to go out and run all over the place just for a few pics last night, so i hit the spot, snapped a few shots and back home in less than 20 mins

Back