What did you pay for your CX-5?

After contacting 18 dealers in the MA/RI area, the best deal I could get for a grey GTR($36,215 MSRP) was $33,400(including doc fee) with .9% financing. Would have been $32,900 if I took the $500 cash back. Most dealers couldn't match or come close.

You mind sharing what dealer? Shopping now in MA/RI myself. Deciding between GTR and Signature when I go this week to test drive.

Also, as first post, just wanna thank all on this thread, very useful info!

Nice one, cheers. Hadnt ventured that far, only emailed 3-4. Might have to if my 12 yrs of servicing my Mazda 3 means nothing to my local dealer this week.

Get an email quote from Quirk before you go in to your local dealer. Nothing like competition to keep him honest.

You mind sharing what dealer? Shopping now in MA/RI myself. Deciding between GTR and Signature when I go this week to test drive.

Also, as first post, just wanna thank all on this thread, very useful info!
When I purchased my touring 1 year ago, no one could touch Patrick Mazda in Worcester.

When I purchased my touring 1 year ago, no one could touch Patrick Mazda in Worcester.

Patrick gave me a $34,474 quote on machine gray Signature, before TTL.
Email, so dunno what to believe, but if Im doing the math right thats 9.5% off, which seems decent first offer.
Havent asked for GTR price yet.

That's after the $500 back. financed through my credit union.

That's what we plan to do if we go new. Our credit union has 1.99 right now so if we can catch a nicer cashback offer even better. After test driving both the standard 2.5L and the turbo it's hard to not go for the turbo. But this late into the year, I plan to wait and see what the 2020s have to offer.

That's what we plan to do if we go new. Our credit union has 1.99 right now so if we can catch a nicer cashback offer even better. After test driving both the standard 2.5L and the turbo it's hard to not go for the turbo. But this late into the year, I plan to wait and see what the 2020s have to offer.

you would be better off taking the Mazda .9% instead of the $500 cash back.

True, but only if we finance the entire purchase. We are planning on paying cash for at least half which could make a rebate the better deal. As always it helps to math it out.

True, but only if we finance the entire purchase. We are planning on paying cash for at least half which could make a rebate the better deal. As always it helps to math it out.

Ran the math quickly and financing anything over $10k you would be better off with .9% over 2.9% plus $500 cash back.

Over the weekend, I bought a 2019 Deep Crystal Blue Signature with 0.9% APR. San Bernardino county, California.
Car price: 33,747 without rebate as I opted for promotional 0.9% APR (Maybe due to month and quarter end, the prices were low. I was amazed to see the price, originally went in for GTR but then bought signature
GAP :450
Document fee:85
DMV fees: 476
Sales tax: Doesn't remember exact amount but it is 7.75% of the car price.
Was able to get 3 free oil changes for free.

What you guys think about the price?
Let me know.

Does Mazda (or the dealer) have some hidden fees on their 0.9% rate?

It is unusually low, so I wonder how it makes sense for them...

In the market for a 2019 GT Reserve in Crystal Blue. Looking at the local inventory, it looks like there are some models with no options and some with the roof side rails. I will be paying cash for the car. I would like to negotiate with local dealers using an out the door dollar total. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. What would be a good out the door total to provide the dealer? Appreciate any feedback.

In the market for a 2019 GT Reserve in Crystal Blue. Looking at the local inventory, it looks like there are some models with no options and some with the roof side rails. I will be paying cash for the car. I would like to negotiate with local dealers using an out the door dollar total. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. What would be a good out the door total to provide the dealer? Appreciate any feedback.

this thread has what others have paid

Back