What color did you choose?

What color CX5 did you choose?

• Total voters
Aluminum Silver for me. Did a research and noticed that is the most preferred and easy to maintain color and is usually the first choice in luxury cars. This is the argument I have for myself. Actual reason is - Wife said "Silver period." :D

Aluminum Silver for me. Did a research and noticed that is the most preferred and easy to maintain color and is usually the first choice in luxury cars. This is the argument I have for myself. Actual reason is - Wife said "Silver period." :D

LOL.......sometimes thats the only reason you have.

Stormy blue. I like the combination of a dark exterior with a light interior. I originally wanted a white exterior but the dealer did not have any at the time when I purchased. A light interior was a must for me.

on mazda japan website the cx-5 if available in fewer colors, they have 2 reds but only 1 white also metro grey and stormy blue are missing.

do you think these are the new color choices and they are dropping the ones that are'nt so popular?

I'm on my second silver car, in 42 years driving its easily the best colour for not looking dirty.

Black and dark blue being the worst, looking dirty the first day of rain.

I have yet to see a silver CX5 in the UK, the only colour i have seen that i like is the red, and I've had four cars in that colour, but i know silver will keep a car looking decent for at least 5 weeks!

I've just emailed customer services for the nearest location to a silver model. I need to see one in the flesh, photos don't tell the full story, IME.

I was considering the silver here in Aus., but I arrived at the dealer and in person found it rather 'boring'... I looked outside and watched as white and silver car one after another drove by. My past cars have been white then silver then black.

Whilst at the dealers the zeal red kept catching my eye, like a magpie I could not stop looking at it. Went to order one with black leather but none available for a few months... he then showed us my zeal red with sand leather. In person it completely won me over and there it was on a sunny day glistening away like a jewel.

Sold!

Having driven a silver B2200 for 25 years I was ready for a different colour. I like the stormy blue with the tan interior but it's not available in Canada. I considered them all but went with the silver and I love it. It's darker than my truck and looks clean even when it isn't.

When I was at the dealers this week for a service, their 2014 product line brochure had the colors for all the models, I believe there is another black next year for the CX5, but was just flipping through it and may have misread it, or my drool from the Mazda6 photos obscured it. I know they have a very dark black for the new6, different from the CX5 black.

Zeal Red with Tan Leather

Zeal Red was my only exterior colour choice, Interior was a bit more of a struggle, but ended up going with the tan leather. IMG_5109.jpgIMG_5110.jpgIMG_5107.jpgIMG_5108.jpgIMG_5106.jpg

When I was at the dealers this week for a service, their 2014 product line brochure had the colors for all the models, I believe there is another black next year for the CX5, but was just flipping through it and may have misread it, or my drool from the Mazda6 photos obscured it. I know they have a very dark black for the new6, different from the CX5 black.

Just joined the forum. Waiting on the 2014 CX-5 to hit the market.

Picked up this brochure at the Dealer in northern Kansas City this weekend. It lists the Soul Red, Jet Black, and Meteor Gray Mica as new colors for the CX-5 for 2014:

I took the white. I told myself I didn't want another white car since everything does show a bit more on there, but after seeing it I fell in love (yes)

Picked up this brochure at the Dealer in northern Kansas City this weekend. It lists the Soul Red, Jet Black, and Meteor Gray Mica as new colors for the CX-5 for 2014:

Any chance you can scan this brochure and post it? I can't find it anywhere online. The Mazda USA site still has the 2013 brochures only for download.

ohhhhh, soul red is the new Mazda6 color. They said it was some new paint process to get it to look as close to the show car red they had custom done.

cx5 accessories

Any chance you can scan this brochure and post it? I can't find it anywhere online. The Mazda USA site still has the 2013 brochures only for download.
I'll scan it when I get home. It also mentions the 2.5l gas engine for the 2014 CX-5. This is the first time I've seen a Mazda brochure mentioning that engine in the CX-5.

I'll scan it when I get home. It also mentions the 2.5l gas engine for the 2014 CX-5. This is the first time I've seen a Mazda brochure mentioning that engine in the CX-5.

Here's three scans. The first is the cover of the brochure. The second is the page talking about the 2014 CX-5 with the 2.5l engine. The third is the page showing the colors. It's a little hard to read the small writing under the three new CX-5 colors, but it says "2014 CX-5."

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54491382/Scan_Pic0001.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54491382/Scan_Pic0002.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54491382/Scan_Pic0003.jpg

Interesting, hopefully we can get more 2014 brochures soon to see if there are any other updates or forced options.

Hoping to pick up a CWP GT AWD soon.

Black w/ black leather. Still trying to decide if I want to go satin black on the mazda badges (going to remove the CXS, AWD and Skyactiv badges) and the chrome trim on the grille.

Back