what are you using for camera mounts on mazdaspeed 3?

Check out GoProCamera.com, and look at the Motorsports Hero. The have a great set up for racing that you can use almost anywhere on the car. the whole deal will cost you less than a regular digi, but will give you far more options. I use it for my autocross stuff.

While I don't have an MS3, this mount will work with an MS3. It's the Cruisecam headrest camera mount.

Cruisecam works just fine in a MS3. I have a small Sanyo camcorder screwed onto it, and it held it solidly for a trackday this past weekend. Video examples in this post.

you put that cruise cam mount on driver front seat correct?

I have the GT speed and Ive used my friends cruise cam mount but on other cars. I noticed on the speed 3 the drivers headrest is not flat across, so im assuming that you raised the head rest bars up to mount the cruise cam mount??? is that right?

or did you mount it some other way?

It was mounted on the passenger headrest. The headrest needs to be raised a little bit so the mount can go on the bars, but it isn't raised particularly high. The mount ends up pretty much sitting on the outside of the the seat. The only trick was putting one side up just a little higher than the other to get my camera aligned horizontally.

got it thanks!
hows your car holding up to track events? how many have you done on it? and what mods do you have.

Ive been paranoid ever since the driver side mount failing on people.

Wasnt sure if it would hold up to road events. or if people are still braking the recalled mounts because they drag their cars?

Latest posts

Back