Western Ohio People!!!

Taters

:
2005 Mazda 6S
So I have been around the Mazda community for awhile and met quite a few Cleveland Area people. Well I see y'all having you fancy meets and get togethers, and it sucks I can't make them. So just wondering if the Western Ohio people, mainly Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana people would like to try and get together once a month or so and hang out. Every month could be a different city or whatever it may be, and if them Cleveland Folks wanna make the drive they would be more then welcome to join. Just throwing the idea out there. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks.

Lima is alittle bit of a drive but in july where having a columbus meet think the 14th, Im the loner zoomzoomer in my area only old people an some chicks drive mazdas around here. So I feel you on that.

I'm not from here but I've lived here 8 years or so. I drive a mz5 or a 78 Rabbit or an 87 x1/9 or a....

Mostly the mazda5 though this time of year. Red, lowered a bit.

I'm in Findlay & Tiffin somewhat often, my girlfriend goes to school up there. I make the trip up and down 75 a couple times a month.

Now that summer has arrived perhaps we should pick a weekend for a gtg, Lima or Findlay way? Also, we just started a cars and coffee in van wert the first Saturday of each month. 20-25 cars showed yesterday, mostly American iron but nothing wrong with that.

I'm game if anybody else wants too. Other then the first week of June almost anything should work.

Back