Washer fluid not coming out?

Flav

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
my drivers side fluid nozzle is not squirting out any anti freeeze...
any ideas?
easy fix?

i need this working since it finally started to snow here -_-

Don't use just H20? :) That was my recent problem after running out of fluid this summer.... If it's clogged, take it off (unhook fluid line & a 10mm socket will help in removal iirc)and soak it in warm water, then try to force air through it to "clean" it out.

Well if ur using anti freeze instead of washer fluid that could be part of the problem. I'm hoping just a typo

Don't use just H20? :) That was my recent problem after running out of fluid this summer.... If it's clogged, take it off (unhook fluid line & a 10mm socket will help in removal iirc)and soak it in warm water, then try to force air through it to "clean" it out.

^That's what I'd do

Worst case you can get new nozzles from Mazda for less than $10 each.

Hahahaha...maybe I should just keep this to myself but I always liked those lights if the rest of the car is glowing.

Anyways...so here's my update:
My nozzle had it's second coming! It worked fine today :-/
So no complaints there!

Is there better spray nozzles I can put on that actually spray and not just squirt?

Hahahaha...maybe I should just keep this to myself but I always liked those lights if the rest of the car is glowing.

Anyways...so here's my update:
My nozzle had it's second coming! It worked fine today :-/
So no complaints there!

Is there better spray nozzles I can put on that actually spray and not just squirt?

I figured you'd like those LED nozzles :D

Look through the link Justin2129 provided, the Tribute nozzles have a mist pattern but I had trouble getting them from a local dealer. The part number is EC01-67-50YA, your safest bet would be to order them from onlinemazdaparts.com, they'll be cheaper and I'm pretty sure the guy who runs the site has stated in the past that he has the misting nozzles.

If ur just using water it is possible that the water froze idk bout ur area buts its been rediculously cold here

If ur just using water it is possible that the water froze idk bout ur area buts its been rediculously cold here

yeah, i had a typo with the anti freeze, i was a little brain dead after work last night (i deal with idiots everyday..)
it is washer fluid, not 100% sure what type it is exactly.. (my buddy topped me off a little while ago)
but i dont think it froze, because today was colder then last night.

so the only logical explanation for all this is:

there was a small magical unicorn stuck in the washer fluid hose, but now he's free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCCkfjPm0o

Or it got lazy lol try workin with idiots tht make twice what you do it makes for long long days

Back