Volo performance Chip- check this out.

http://yhst-19807630266082.stores.yahoo.net/vp12-performance-ch12.html

Ive been reading some of his feedback on ebay and it seems legit. Most people claim extra mpg and increased power. Out of 444 feedback with almost all sales related to this product I'm inclined to try it out. Anybody else used this chip or heard anything about it for our cars?

never heard of them, but try them out and then post your results here lol. seriously, so far nothing worked for our cars chip wise anyways. the more knowlegable guys here can tell you about piggy backs and stand alone engine management.

Looks to be a Fuel controller in which case id recommend you spend the money else where. The gains with tuning our engines comes from throwing lots of timing at it. I think LordWorm said that around 7hp could be gained on a stock car. (Unsure if this at the wheels figure or not).

That doesn't look like anything more than resistor based garbage with a bunch of colored LEDs on the casing.

I'd be wary of anything sold alongside an "HHO system" and a "fuel saver".

No "chip" without on-the-fly or even dealer-side tuneability is worth it. Especially since any modern car with an O2 sensor can learn around it. And if it does "replace" the fuel map with its own, you've got the car caught in an infinite feedback loop that can sometimes fry the ECU.

That doesn't look like anything more than resistor based garbage with a bunch of colored LEDs on the casing.

I'd be wary of anything sold alongside an "HHO system" and a "fuel saver".

No "chip" without on-the-fly or even dealer-side tuneability is worth it. Especially since any modern car with an O2 sensor can learn around it. And if it does "replace" the fuel map with its own, you've got the car caught in an infinite feedback loop that can sometimes fry the ECU.

what is a infinite feedback loop?

One where the computer keeps adjusting to two different sensors that keep telling it different things... to the point where the adjustments exceed the range allowed by the ECU, at which point it throws an electronic hissy fit and gives up.

Latest posts

Back