Virginia lake anna mazda meet

I should be able to still make it. I'm free on the weekends, but every once in a while i get sent on road trips for work. But so far i'm game. *so is my honda buddy* lol

I can't wait to see other msp's. I've been stationed here in Portsmouth for almost 3 years and i've seen 1 blue one, Passed by another yellow one in Norfolk. And that was it. There is a guy on my base here with a new ms3. I don't know him but i'm gonna try and catch him one day when he walks out to his car to see if he's down for comming up there to. I don't know if he's gonna do anything to his car though anytime soon. It's really new.

Well you should be around my house then.....
1 MP3 and 2 msp's usually populate my driveway and garage and i live right down the road.

you may have been one of the only one's i've seen i know one was blue and your avatar shows a blue one.lol. where in suffolk are you at? I live in harbour breeze area/

Last edited:
Well change of plans i wont be at the meet. I have to go cross country to WA on aug 15th. Sorry for the let down. I was looking foward to meeting some Mazda familia, but I have a huge 5 week job i'll be gone doing. Hope everything turns out good though at the meet.

Last edited:
I will have to talk to 323 and PRD for the msp's but I got the MP3 and mx-5 at my disposal....

I will see as the date approaches.

It sux i can't go. I was really looking foward to this too! Hopefully there will be another before i depart VA.

Ha! Give me a call in the am when you get up, got my garage back in somewhat of an order tonight and ready if you want the detail session...

Back