V-Led Triton V3's installed: 5k Switchbacks and Amber Rear Turn Signals.

The Tritons come with their own controller AND resistor socket/resistor. Simply plug 'n play.

For the brake lights, you simply installed the red Triton V3 bulbs and ballast? How did you achieve the 50% dimming for parking and full brightness for braking?

If you can kindly share that information, it would great be appreciated!

For the brake lights, you simply installed the red Triton V3 bulbs and ballast? How did you achieve the 50% dimming for parking and full brightness for braking?

If you can kindly share that information, it would great be appreciated!

For the brake lights all I did was install the kit, just plugged them right in. There is no need for 50% dimming for the brake lights, V-LED's actually does not include the dimming wire with the brake light kits because it isn't needed and the relay box does not have any input for the dimming wire as well. They work just like your factory bulbs, dim when in "parking light mode" and full brightness when you apply the brakes.

There is a need to dim the front turnsignals/switchbacks, the first night out without installing the dimming wire, I got high-beamed a few times.

did they have a group buy on here or did their website offer a discount? i really like the look of those.

I bought mine during one of their holiday sales, it was a 20% off coupon code. I would definitely suggest holding off for their next coupon code unless you want to organize a site group buy.

For the brake lights all I did was install the kit, just plugged them right in. There is no need for 50% dimming for the brake lights, V-LED's actually does not include the dimming wire with the brake light kits because it isn't needed and the relay box does not have any input for the dimming wire as well. They work just like your factory bulbs, dim when in "parking light mode" and full brightness when you apply the brakes.

There is a need to dim the front turnsignals/switchbacks, the first night out without installing the dimming wire, I got high-beamed a few times.

I appreciate the response and information!

I actually have 2 sets of VLED Triton V3 LED systems. That I removed from my 2006 Toyota RAV4 prior to trading it in for my 2015 CX-5 AWD GT. I already installed the turn signals for the rear. That was a matter of 5 - 10 minutes. I will install the front sets (Switchback like yours White/Amber) but need to have VLEDS repair the bulbs as the plastic domes just fell off when I un-installed the set from the Toyota. I bought the systems a while back when they had 25% entire order. Of course they were back-ordered for about 1.5 months but worth the wait. I'll wait for the next sale to buy the 3rd set for the brake lights.

I have 2 other sets of VLED Triton V3 LED systems for my 2012 Toyota Sienna SE that I have been using for the last 2 years. Fronts are switchback (White/Amber) and Rears are turn signal (Red). Very happy with the performance and output this product!

Thanks again!

Sorry for the late reply, I'll try to take some pics at night, but I won't be able to take any comparison shots of the stock bulbs.

Not a problem. I actually found some used ones and installed them a few weeks ago. They are amazing, and just the right brightness. They are much brighter than the OEM.

Not a problem. I actually found some used ones and installed them a few weeks ago. They are amazing, and just the right brightness. They are much brighter than the OEM.

If you actually search under the CX-9 section, I put up a video of how bright these are on my CX-9 in the nighttime. I need to buy that flasher from V-leds because I own the original tritons that didnt come with the controller box.

Back