Updated! EECMM 2011 - TAIL OF THE DRAGON - Read Inside!

I need to find out who they are. I'm guessing that I'll be leaving sometime the 25th, as its a 12 hour drive and I want to take it easy. Maybe stop at a hotel, maybe crash at a truck stop. I dunno yet.

I need to find out who they are. I'm guessing that I'll be leaving sometime the 25th, as its a 12 hour drive and I want to take it easy. Maybe stop at a hotel, maybe crash at a truck stop. I dunno yet.

Well there are several people in GA too... and it's only about 10.5 hours for you I think, which is an easy shot, leave Wed morning... be there by 4-5pm :)

I'll get you some contact info for them if I can though! Start a caravan thread on Epic... We usually have a few in the regional secton

Well there's still some room in the mansion and it's only $150/person from Wednesday to Sunday!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that EECMM is trying to help support a great cause and spread the word about Lyme Disease

Click here to view more info!

Lodging at the mansion is still available! $150/person ($300 for a queen bed) from Wed to Sunday!!!

Last edited:
Black Mamba Motorsports just joined us as a meet sponsor! :)

blackmamba.jpg

Black Mamba Motorsports - Homepage

Shirt payments can now be sent in! - Full info here --> http://epicmeet.com/index.php?topic=743.0

Basic info here!

Want to order a shirt? Post up your name/sizes - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

Price will be $12.00 paid via Paypal - This includes all fees - The shirts will be delivered at the meet.

Payments can be made to Sponsor@EECMM.com - YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME AND SHIRTS ORDERED IN THE NOTES! Please!!!!!

If you have NOT paid by October 1st you will NOT get a shirt. After last year, we are ONLY buying what is paid for!

Props to Chase for creating the awesome design, and for Brandon and Barry assisting in the tweaking!

t-shirt-mock.jpg

Im down, but i may just drive everyday since i live an hour away, not sure, we shall see!

Def way more fun if you stay in the big house!!! Driving back and forth will get very old when you see all the fun stuff going on with all the other folks down for the visit :)

Cobalt chasing Boost3 (James from Jersey) through the dragon in some fun rain... This was just 1 day before James decided it would be a good idea to throw a rod doing 85 at about 5,400 feet on the Cherahola Skyway... effectively denting Scott's (08Cosmic3)'s hood and leaving a big mess on the road :*(

Back