Update on 2014 mirror and hood vibrations

I respect your point, but my experience with this car has already cost me over $1500 dollars in out of warranty issues. I only have 58k and it's falling apart. There is no way I will make 100,000 miles without sinking thousands more into this car. Now the transmission is slipping and the exhaust is rusting out. I made a huge mistake paying over 30k for a vehicle that is put together like a yugo. Cost cutting is so evident it's comical. You are correct people typically trade in cars with many problems and I pity the fool that buys mine! Maybe I got a bad one, but it only takes one to make a lasting impression. I wish you good fortune with yours.
2014, built Jan 2013, 53k miles. Kept up with maintenance. Hardly falling apart. A dash rattle here and there sure and AC and rear brakes needs servicing maybe, but otherwise functioning like day 1. Guess you just got a bad one. I can tell mine will go to 100k just fine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2014, built Jan 2013, 53k miles. Kept up with maintenance. Hardly falling apart. A dash rattle here and there sure and AC and rear brakes needs servicing maybe, but otherwise functioning like day 1. Guess you just got a bad one. I can tell mine will go to 100k just fine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My 2014 was purchased in December of 2013. Not sure when it was made. How do you find that out? I have the mirror vibration but it is actually very minor. You can only tell by really looking at the passenger side and the drivers side back and forth at 70+ MPH. Otherwise, it looks fine.

I also bought the extended warranty and drive my car pretty hard, with lots of time in manual mode. At close to 90K miles, I am wondering what will be first things I need to replace. Shocks?

My hood flexes a lot at the base of the windshield, but it really doesn't bother me. Guess I am having too much fun shifting gears.

Back