Two words= MSP. Radiator

madslow

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
I have looked all over Las Vegas. No one wants to re build my OEM. Option that i have found (so far) are OEM Mazda $500, AWR $545-660. These ones are legit with 21 inches in length which is the stock size. Anyone else know where I can find a radiator? or if you are selling one?

I have a full size P5 Rad that i will sell to you super cheap! Pm me with an offer i'm local!

@nc MSP i could try the scrap..but then there's a reason why it's in the scrap lol
@big Lou thanks for the offer but the MSP radiator is 21 inches because the SMIC is right next to it!

@nc MSP i could try the scrap..but then there's a reason why it's in the scrap lol
@big Lou thanks for the offer but the MSP radiator is 21 inches because the SMIC is right next to it!

Lol i Know that, but i have had the stock rad with the fans for a while now. More of a reason to take it off my hands and upgrade to a front mount:0

Look up mishimoto and I think corksport has an aluminum replacement. Maybe ********** and horsepowerfreaks

@zoom zoom thanks but that Mishimoto one is for cars with FMIC i only have the stock SMIC lol
@rsvinyl saw that one, but it's a full rad. i need a shortened one so my stock SMIC can still fit

Have a look at street uint they have them for sale for $342 + free shipping

Last edited:
I have a factory MSP radiator with fans sitting in my garage. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, an AWR Aluminum radiator replaced it.

I can snap some pics for you this evening if you'd like.

the reason may be that it was t boned and totalled...or rear ended. but thats always last resort. if you got someone ready to sell one the scrapyard seems like a bad idea haha

thanks guys for all the replies ! @citizenpro please snap some pics and offer me a price, well if you're selling it lol

@boostr have you bought parts from this site? i live in vegas and my car sits outside all the time because of my garage being full. really feel bad for my banana

Last edited:
Back