TWM Short shifter IN!

I heard theres a rumor going around that the twm paperclips were made by magical lepricons... nothings been confirmed or denied yet.

uuhh... no....they used the other steven seagal's eyebrow hairs because only steven seagal can cut steven seagal...

LOL! You guys are hilarious, I got a good laugh from this thread!

Our paperclips are in fact very precicesly CNC machined and CNC mandrel bent to the tightest tolerances to facilitate installation :)

But seriously, during development every time I did the install I had to go hunting through the office for paperclips so I thought you guys would appreciate not having to do the same which is why we included them with the short shifter.

Thanks for all the great feedback guys, it's very much appreciated!

Kevin
TWM

I've been driving on short shifter now for 2 weeks and am really loving it. I was skeptical about the height reduction but it feels great to me. Thanks TWM, you guys did an awesome job.
The manual was very thorough and well illustrated but I would have included a clearer picture of the fork spring's location. Several people have done as I did and pulled the shifter out and shot the small white cup out under the seat. Of course, when you are on the floor searching for the cup the spring can be clearly seen ;)

Finished the short shifter and bushings install last night. What a difference!!! Especially the bushings, if you do anything at all to your car, you need the bushings. I pulled the stock out and the quality was horrible. One was completely oval, one was different size than the others. 2nd to 3rd and 4th to 5th before the install was always a delicate struggle. Now its quick, easy, and precise. The short shifter also makes the throws noticably shorter and easy. Before purchasing, I was questioning whether the upgrades were worth the dough. Now I say - 100% recommended upgrade for the short shifter, 150% recommended for the bushings. Thanks TWM!

Back