Turtle Wax Jet Black wax

jzone2020

:
Mazda CX-9 - Touring 2011
Hi. has anyone used this product on their black CX-9?

If so, what are your thoughts?

I have a black protg....it's fine, but not the best. It does not last as long as other products out there.

Ive never used it, but I do use Meguiar's black wax on my black cherry mica cx-9 once in a while with good results. If you do get some let us know how it works for yea, I would be interested.

I just used mirror glaze for the first time and I'm quite pleased with the results. Followed by Gold Class Plus (since I had more of it than Ultimate Wax I normally use)

Also, if the OP has never used it before, a Clay bar applied to the whole car does wonders for giving an even paint surface and shine to remove contaminants. There are plenty of videos on YouTube of how to clay, pretty simple process.

Last edited:
I've tried just about everything out there except for Pinnacle. Probably, going to give that a shot when my Turtle Wax Ice runs out. To answer your question no I don't use their Jet Black but I use Ice, has been working excellent on my black CX-9. Leaves exceptional shine. Used to NXT but had issues if I accidently touched it to trim, would leave white residue, Ice doesn't.

Back