Turbo upgrades Mazdaspeed 6

I have 12.5-12.9 afr at 22psi which gave me 330whp. At 18psi I'm at 11.5 and 320whp. When I turn the boost up to 22psi with meth injection Im still in the low 12 afr's. (That is with the gt3071)

we are installing the exhaust manifold this spring. the exhaust is full 3" with just a cherry bomb in it. we've done almost all the work.

Do u guys know that if we tune the car and up the boost on the stock turbo, will it blow the motor

you shouldn't raise the boost more than 17-18 psi in the stock turbo with a tune, after that the turbo is just blowing hot air.

ohh ok. Has anyone used the greddy e-manage? or any greddy piggy backs?

Emanages historically are finicky with Mazda ECUs and MAF interception/reinterpreting. Getting them to work is usually more trouble than what is worth.

We sell both the XEDE and CP-e standback, and if you have a Mazdaspeed6 we offer both systems in plug and play variations now.

Well Idk how much money I have to spend... But i want a faster car haha. Do u think that will be a budge tmaster to most cars? like will kids who dont have to much money be able to use cpe, or xede? im only asking because i got to school over 19 hours a week...no job:(
Emanages historically are finicky with Mazda ECUs and MAF interception/reinterpreting. Getting them to work is usually more trouble than what is worth.

We sell both the XEDE and CP-e standback, and if you have a Mazdaspeed6 we offer both systems in plug and play variations now.

Well Idk how much money I have to spend... But i want a faster car haha. Do u think that will be a budge tmaster to most cars? like will kids who dont have to much money be able to use cpe, or xede? im only asking because i got to school over 19 hours a week...no job:(

Please, stay in school.
I can't read a (argh)ing thing you just wrote. (scratch)

honestly, if you don't have any or alot of money to spend, making alterations to your daily driver is not in your best interests. once you start increasing your power output radically with larger turbos and engine management, you are entering territory that has the potential to pop a motor and void your warranty. this is not a knock against you, school is more important at your age than busting your ass to buy gofast parts. its just a reality of the potential pitfalls of going down this road. there is a difference between intake and exhaust and big turbo/tuning computer. plus, this is not the kind of car you want to cheap out on. you have to pay for the stuff that works, not buy things on a budget and try and force them to work. otherwise i guarantee you the end result will be less than pretty.

honestly, if you don't have any or alot of money to spend, making alterations to your daily driver is not in your best interests. once you start increasing your power output radically with larger turbos and engine management, you are entering territory that has the potential to pop a motor and void your warranty. this is not a knock against you, school is more important at your age than busting your ass to buy gofast parts. its just a reality of the potential pitfalls of going down this road. there is a difference between intake and exhaust and big turbo/tuning computer. plus, this is not the kind of car you want to cheap out on. you have to pay for the stuff that works, not buy things on a budget and try and force them to work. otherwise i guarantee you the end result will be less than pretty.

uh oh! LOL

Yes, I got the new ATP turbo with the factory hot side flange for the downpipe. Should be here by wednesday (I hope), and installed throughout the week/over the weekend, depending on how my time schedule goes. keep in mind I have to wire in the wideband, do the downpipe and test pipe (again) and before i get on the car like crazy, I'll be waiting for my ETS intercooler (hopefully in by the FOLLOWING wednesday)

Last edited:
U guys are the best, and sorry if u couldnt understand what I wrote last night, i was drunk writing it

Back