turbo setup for P5 HELP

<mind you im a first time owner of a P5 so dont kill me over it>

sadly my bro wreaked my rx-3 a few weeks back(chair), so he gave me 2 project wagons that been on hold since 06. now i hav dez 2 wagons (1 on coils/blown, da other on air/no motor ) plus the running one im getting from my boy out ny cuz hes movin bac 2 japan(boom01). i wana build each 1 of them. 1 on turbo, 1 on a supercharger (if ders a setup if not another turbo), n 1 Na (daily user 4 now)

i came across this site a few days ago, and they told me da 2.0 protege/2.0 P5 uses the same motor.

http://turbo-kits.com/protege_turbo_kits.html

Now my main concern would be if protege motor complete different from the P5 nd im just spending $ for no reason. i do have deep pockets but not all that deep 2 be throwing $ at anything, everything left and right.

like i said im new to the protege game (mostly in2 american muscle nd oldskool euros), so i kinda need help finding shops/sites to build all three cars (dunno)

after driving around in 1 i dnt think ima be selling anytime soon

(p5black) <Na (daily) (p5yellow) <turbo (p5blue) <if possible SC

Last edited:
all 2.0L proteges have the same motor(The MSP has a turbo drain fitting integrated) but everything else is idential.

search for the best info.

for the turbo kit i would recommend a oem Mazdaspeed kit(stock or modified), HI-boost kit or piece your own kit together of good aftermarket parts. those ebay kits suck.

for a computer i would recommend a MSP ecu alone or with a piggy back or a full standalone system.

cams you can do the FS-ze jdm cams, crowers or integrals.

this forum has tonssss of information just browse it and search and you should find everything

wow, my brain just fried trying to read your posts (boom06)

has this generation really lost their typing and communication skills? is it THAT hard to actually spell out your words rather than trying to abbreviate everything? i mean, if you are sitting in front of a computer with a full keyboard, are you really saving that much by typing "l8r" as opposed to "later"? the internets does NOT have a character limit.

wow, my brain just fried trying to read your posts (boom06)

has this generation really lost their typing and communication skills? is it THAT hard to actually spell out your words rather than trying to abbreviate everything? i mean, if you are sitting in front of a computer with a full keyboard, are you really saving that much by typing "l8r" as opposed to "later"? the internets does NOT have a character limit.

nah its bcus im using my phone

I have a gt28rs for sale. It has low miles on it with no shaft play. Hit me up if your interested.

people are willing to help you. They are suggestion the best and bang for your buck options.

word of advice, don't disregard help if you're asking for it. It's a different platform and different turbo's, EMS, etc.. you can't compare it if you haven't done your homework.

Back