turbo question???

4DRMP5ATR

Contributor
:
2002 MP5
ok so the new 2003 mp3 are comming stock with a T25 gerrets turbo right?? do you suppose that theres a way to just by the turbo and etc. from the dealer ship and it fit or work with the 2002 MP5's, MP3's, or regular Proteges??? just wonderin if anybody thought about that??? cause i am a little jelous of the fact that it comes stock on alot of cars now. and we missed out just barley. not to say that you cant have a personally fabricated turbo for our cars but i think it would be alot easier.

(silverp5)
remember a zoom zoom zoom and a vroom vroom vroom

www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr

4DRMP5ATR said:
ok so the new 2003 mp3 are comming stock with a T25 gerrets turbo right?? do you suppose that theres a way to just by the turbo and etc. from the dealer ship and it fit or work with the 2002 MP5's, MP3's, or regular Proteges??? just wonderin if anybody thought about that??? cause i am a little jelous of the fact that it comes stock on alot of cars now. and we missed out just barley. not to say that you cant have a personally fabricated turbo for our cars but i think it would be alot easier.

(silverp5)
remember a zoom zoom zoom and a vroom vroom vroom

www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr

for starters what you are thinking about is the MSP....its NOT an MP3. and LOTS of people have thought about it...only problem is...you can't buy one from the dealers...they will NOT be offering the parts at all...not any of them....not individually or as a kit....the ONLY way you can obtain any of the MSP turbo set up is if you have one...and then you have to give them the old part in order to obtain the new one.....so you are out of luck....besides...the aftermarket turbo setups are better anyway.

Yeah it really sucks that we missed out on the turbo on the new mazdaspeed. Only thing yoou can do is get an after market turbo and hope you engine lasts. Mazda is not selling the turbo from the Mazdaspeed to anyone but verified Mazdaspeed owners via a VIN number

DOGG.....

J SPEC CAMS

have a question, I recently installed the j spec intake and exhaust cams from the sport 20, i ordered them from mazdaspeed. I had them installed by a friend of mine who is a mechanic at acura. I haven't noticed any difference in power what so ever, and this contradicts everything i have read from other mp3 owners who have had them installed. Anyone out there who can shed some light on my problem?

DOGG.....

Me having the J-spec engine know that your power is gonna be on the topend. If you want more bottom-end power, you will have to do some more tuning.

thanx for the replys to the question i guess if maybe i would have thought more about it i would have realized all that stuff. any who i guess its custom turbo for me yeah baby....

(silverp5)
and remember a zoom zoom zoom and a vroom vroom vroom

Back