Turbo p5 part out, something for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a stock modded intake manifold.
Hey guys, this is my intake manifold that I did a light port and polish and VTCS delete on. I take pride in my work and it's a good manifold. I really felt a difference with it after 4k rpm. It's worked great for me for the year or so I ran it on my FS-DE. JosueZQ8 will have it available probably sometime this week. But if there are any questions about it feel free to ask. :)

I wasn't trying to be smart :p

I went to the R&R Racing site and checked out the crank pulley the other day and recall it saying that it was an underdrive pulley. You can see for yourself over here: http://rr-racing.com/underdrive.htm

Thanks for the link! That's where I would've gotten the info as well.

They sell it for $148 (you have to add it to cart to see price) and they're out of stock on it, so $75 shipped is a deal if you ask me!

Hey guys, this is my intake manifold that I did a light port and polish and VTCS delete on. I take pride in my work and it's a good manifold. I really felt a difference with it after 4k rpm. It's worked great for me for the year or so I ran it on my FS-DE. JosueZQ8 will have it available probably sometime this week. But if there are any questions about it feel free to ask. :)

Thanks Evan!

Radio pending to someone local!

Also, buyer fell through on the turbo assembly, he just wants the manifold. So the turbo, S-pipe, and oil lines are up for sale.

Still researching reasonable individual prices, but I'd like $60 shipped for the oil lines. And of course, if you're interested in something, make me an offer!

The guy who bought my FMIC/Pipe kit is supposed to be sending me money for the SSAFC today. :)

And, sale pending on the turbo/lines to squire!

sure wish i had the money to buy the radiator so i could get rid of my useless smic sitting in the engine bay

Lots of interest in the radiator, but no takers yet. I ALMOST accepted an offer from someone local (would've been nice not to have to ship it...lol) but it was just a little too low.

Might still be available when you get the money!

Last edited:
Just sold the SSAFC!

Lots of nibbles on the radiator still, just looking to reel a buyer in! I could make one big ass trip to UPS tomorrow....turbo to HI, SSAFC to Miami, Manifold to KC, Radiator to???????

JDM FSZE Cams Please! BTW, what about the exhaust cam?

Payment sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back