Turbo manifolds?

Hi folks! I'm not so sure my friend is going to be able to get his act together on this project. I was ready to help with development and machining but he doesn't seem too motivated. I'd do it all myself but I'm already too busy with my own products. If I ever get time I'll try and revisit this.

Thanks for the update. Id rather wait for a quality part vs another. Ill keep my eyes open for if this is ever a go in the future.

Just an FYI:
Tomorrow is the last day you can pre-order a manifold from POPE. Since he's only ordering enough parts to make the pre-orders there is a good chance these wont be for sale again and anyone who hasn't ordered will have to wait for a used one or go eBay.
Link: http://www.popeperformance.com/mspdownpipes.html

Tomorrow is also the last day to pre-order a 3" down pipe. But he's ordered 50 castings and last I saw only 15 buyers so these may be available for a while.

Hi folks! I'm not so sure my friend is going to be able to get his act together on this project. I was ready to help with development and machining but he doesn't seem too motivated. I'd do it all myself but I'm already too busy with my own products. If I ever get time I'll try and revisit this.

Hey steed. Im in the same province as you. Could you pm me with details of what exactly you'd need for someone to do to ensure this goes through. I may be willing to help to make this happen. Our community definitely needs the support. I appreciate your time on this.

Hey steed. Im in the same province as you. Could you pm me with details of what exactly you'd need for someone to do to ensure this goes through. I may be willing to help to make this happen. Our community definitely needs the support. I appreciate your time on this.

I had offered my friend that I would make the head flanges and a turbo flange and give him the CAD designed shapes required to join them with machined to fit pipes. Had it all designed pretty much but he still hasn't done anything and I'm not prepared to do every single thing for him as I think he should show some initiative. I may just do this myself if I get time but it doesn't look like there is all that much interest for a tubular/cnc manifold right now.

I had offered my friend that I would make the head flanges and a turbo flange and give him the CAD designed shapes required to join them with machined to fit pipes. Had it all designed pretty much but he still hasn't done anything and I'm not prepared to do every single thing for him as I think he should show some initiative. I may just do this myself if I get time but it doesn't look like there is all that much interest for a tubular/cnc manifold right now.

Sounds like he just needs to put a couple things together. All the hard work is done. Well if i can be of any help please let me know and ii'll offer what i can. Thanks again!

Back