Traded in the MS3

Ajburr

:
2011 Subaru STI Sedan
On a 2011 STI sedan
myxOD.jpg

This place is awesome and I'm gonna miss mazdas247 and my speed, but I am looking forward to the AWD for these long Minnesota winters!

I'm selling some extra parts over here.

Any reason you went sedan? I personally would have stuck with the hatch, but that's just me

Awesome UPGRADE btw........any fanboys wanna chime in on that? Lol

Looks good. I would've kept the hatch too, however. I really like the sti hatches. I am going through a back to stock/sell/trade situation myself. Bored with the ms3 and done with fwd. not to hijack...sti looks good

I loved the look of the ms3 hatch, the sti hatch on the other hand I am not a fan of the back end.

I use to be a big fan of the STI's from around the 2004-2006 stages but man these new ones are ugly. I just hate the way they look. Same with the new MS3 they are also horrid looking. But never the less Good luck with your new platform they are great cars.

They look alot better in person Cyclops!

The new ms3s on the other hand..... not as much.

On a 2011 STI sedan
myxOD.jpg

This place is awesome and I'm gonna miss mazdas247 and my speed, but I am looking forward to the AWD for these long Minnesota winters!

I'm selling some extra parts over here.
Excellent choice! I wish you great luck with it. AWD for me on the next ride, also.

Last edited:
Still enjoying the Speed, but I'll say I miss AWD as well (my previous car was a Subie). BUT I do enjoy the higher gas milage :)

Congrats on the new ride!

I just got the mazdaspeed 3, I went for the ms3 instead of the sti because of the better interior and i didnt care about awd. Interior is most important to me. Insurance is definitely lower. Although, I do like the sti hatch better but I really went for the ms3 because of the nice speedometer and dashboard. Real nice feel to it.

Same reasons why I bought the Mazdaspeed 3. If I can keep up with the likes of STi/EVO, that's good enough for me.

Back