totaled msp 1714 RIP

MSP1714

:
94 Sentra se-r Turbocharged
yesterday i passed out (i was sick not ****** up) driving going home and i hit a pretty tough fence so it ripped the front end all apart. i will post pics when i see the car i havent seen it yet, they took me straight to the hospital.
i will how ever like the community to help me pick out a MUCH more reliable car to mod.
i want one that can hold over 15 psi on the stock motor without having to pay for the block to be bored out.
anything years 90-up. reason im asking for help is to get a list of cars id be happy with. so please help me pick out my new whip to turbo or supercharge, 4 cyclinder v6 or v8 is good with me!

i love the nissan 240 sx but i dont think you can find one that hasnt been torn apart or modded to hell. lol

sorry about killing a msp! i sheded some tears.

front end damage :( i know theres no lip now!
i kind of dont want a car payment lol id love to just buy a car in the 4-6 thousand range.

sorry bout ur loss man that sucks! if the protege was good to you just get another one, i mean why not?!?

sorry bout ur loss man that sucks! if the protege was good to you just get another one, i mean why not?!?

im sorry but mine was a pos. but dont take me wrong i was in love with that car! but always stayed messed up. thats why im looking into a different car thats more reliable.
whats a good car thats 7000 or less that i can mod and turbo up to 15 psi?

+1 on the WRX but under7k your not likely to find one for that.. come to think about it your not going to get a turbo lancer for that either lmao.. hmm MSP is the only 4 door turbo you can buy for a damn good price..

and you said 4 door so that throws out any eclipse GSX there cheap and amazing power plants

i can get a non turbo and turbo later, just want it to be able to hold boost unlike my msp lol.

2004-2005 is300
i forgot abt that car and i love its looks.
where should i start looking for one at?

cars im thinking about
2004-05 is300
eclipse gsx
nissan 240
srt-4 neon (easy speed but hate the looks)
95- newer mustang to supercharge

guys id love to build a new p5.
i wanted to build up my msp, i got the block and everything. except the forged parts.
id love a p5 in a stick. help your boy find one close to 24701 bluefield wv? id travel some to get it.

Back