• Fog Lights or Rally Lights
  • Sump Guard
  • Roof Rack w/Bike Racks
  • UK available Cargo Area Tray
  • Leather Wrap for steering wheel
  • Rear fog light kit from UK to replace one of the reflectors in rear
  • Winter Tires

What does your list look like?

• OEM Arm Rest & Rear Bumper Guard (likely ordering next week)
  • Stubby Antenna (ordering next week)
  • Racing Beat Springs, Front and Rear Sway Bar (ordering before spring for install on the first nice day)
  • Tint (whenever i've got some spare cash)
  • Spoiler we're trying to get Corksport to make (whenever we convince them to make it)
  • Black or Orange Wheels with summer tires (likely next summer)
  • Racing Beat Exhaust (maybe, I've heard MA cops are hard on any exhaust)
  • Corksport Intake (Sometime after the suspension when it's been too long since I've been under the hood)
  • OEM Fogs or some sort of custom LED thing (maybe sometime)

and then i'm sure once I start adding things, the wife will want stuff for her 2 as well, so there's that :)

Last edited:
tint
android media console
bigger spoiler on ebay
side sills
koni shocks
springs
lighter wheels with new race tires
race seat\roll cage
get the thing paid off so I can turn it into my dedicated race car

Last edited:
-H&R lowering springs.
-Corksport intake.
-Day light LEDs
-Fog Lights.
-New front seats.

That's it for now.

-intake
-tint
-extended studs
-crank pulley
-mud flaps

But I'm not in a hurry for anything but the extended studs :)

1. off set stripe (orange)
2. orange door mirrors
3. lowering springs
4. tint tails

-Proudly rock Koni Sport shocks when they become available.
-Use a lowing spring that is not too stiff, but not too soft with above item.
-Corksport Intake to improve throttle response.
-Racing beat axle back, because it looks better than the little wienny OEM tailpipe.
-More supportive front seats!
-Stand off for the dead pedal. An extra inch and a half would really aid for performance driving.

-Stand off for the dead pedal. An extra inch and a half would really aid for performance driving.

Absolutely would buy one of these if they existed. seems like the sort of thing you can usually get a fab-happy forum member to make. do we have any of those around here?

Started my wishlist off with a stubby antenna, drove past a dealership, and on a whim, ended up walking out with a CX7 antenna.

But the rest is as follows:
-Winter tires
-Sub
-New springs (shocks as well perhaps)
-CS exhaust
-Double DIN headunit.
-CS LED fogs
And will probably end up grabbing some sort of clear protective film if I do end up getting her lowered.

Absolutely would buy one of these if they existed. seems like the sort of thing you can usually get a fab-happy forum member to make. do we have any of those around here?

I'm gonna pull the carpet back from it to see what's behind it. After that, it'll be time to use a very ugly piece of aluminum, or hell, even wood to make the extension. Trial and error will ensue for sure...

*Ecu tuning
*Braided brake lines
*Rear strut bar
*New set of semi-slicks
*Lightweight battery
*6kgr/mm front springs
*4.388 fgr
*rear torsion bar
*Jun flywheel

:O)

• OEM Arm Rest & Rear Bumper Guard (likely ordering next week)
  • Stubby Antenna (ordering next week)
  • Racing Beat Springs, Front and Rear Sway Bar (ordering before spring for install on the first nice day)
  • Tint (whenever i've got some spare cash)
  • Spoiler we're trying to get Corksport to make (whenever we convince them to make it)
  • Black or Orange Wheels with summer tires (likely next summer)
  • Racing Beat Exhaust (maybe, I've heard MA cops are hard on any exhaust)
  • Corksport Intake (Sometime after the suspension when it's been too long since I've been under the hood)
  • OEM Fogs or some sort of custom LED thing (maybe sometime)

and then i'm sure once I start adding things, the wife will want stuff for her 2 as well, so there's that :)
What part of MA? I live in MA as well and I've never had a problem with exhaust. I have the Power Pulse Muffler on mine and its a GREAT sound. Not too loud at all. I had a custom exhaust on my previous car and I thought I would get pulled over all the time, but nope. I is a chick though :p

I'm really wanting the LW Crankshaft pulley. Come spring I need some new tires (if im going to be AutoX ) Tint would definitely be a completion to the look. Eventually want the fogs, but no rush for those.

What part of MA? I live in MA as well and I've never had a problem with exhaust. I have the Power Pulse Muffler on mine and its a GREAT sound. Not too loud at all. I had a custom exhaust on my previous car and I thought I would get pulled over all the time, but nope. I is a chick though :p

Thats good to know. I'm new to MA (in Weymouth) from FL, where you could pretty much do anything so long as you didn't kill anyone, so I've had no idea what does and doesn't fly. Well then muffler moves a lot further up my list.

I know, right? Wife got a job up here we couldn't pass up, so here I am. Fall is nice right now but winter looming way closer than I'd like.

Are there MA meets with any regularity? PM me so we can stop threadjacking :)

Back