Titanuim MSP with Black racing harts

Okay, im going to paint my stock msp rims black pretty soon. How do u guys think that will look? I think im going to try and get them more of a flat black then a shiny black.

I'm more of a fan of shiny over black. Just put black steelies on your car if that is the case?

mspdfreak said:
I think it will look like s***. But it's your car...more power to you.

i agree 100%. I don't understand, the 03.5 wheel color matches titanium perfect. I love the way my car looks.

:thumbs down: Especially if you are going to take a factory-coated wheel and paint it. That's a bad idea.... very bad. At the very least, do it right and have it done by a body shop w/ auto paint or powdercoat them. :shrug:

I dislike black wheels on most any car. It just looks cheap to me. :shrug:

i think the titanium looks great with the stock RHs. I would leave it, spend the money on something else.

I only like black wheels with a lighter color lip, otherwise they look "cheap" like Horsepower said.

i personally like a shiny black as well. and like sabishii and horsepower said, it'd match with a diff. lip. maybe a gunmetal lip would look pretty sick, imo.

don't take the cheap out... never looks clean and not anywhere NEAR as sweet as if u sprung for the new rims

So im guess most of u think it will looks like s***! Im still kinda thinking about it tho. Who knows i might, i might not? I dont really know yet.

Powdercoat them a dark greay metallic like my Rays G-Games looked. It was a sweet color and went with the car very well.

Can someone please photoshop my rims black for me???? PLEASE

Attachments

• HPIM0118.JPG
    HPIM0118.JPG
    734.5 KB · Views: 119
  • STA70305.JPG
    STA70305.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Back