Tinting...

i cant believe you guys have such horrible cops lol. my whole family has 20% tints on their cars, not once have we had any trouble. i have buddys with 5% tints and never had any trouble.

yeah the blue eyes might work lol..but having some nice breasts and a vagina prabaly doesnt hurt either..when getting out of a ticket..20% all around and looks good on my car. Goodluck.

i have 5% on the rears and put 20%(kinda reflective looking, but sees through pretty good) and the difference from back to front makes the front look not tinted!!!

CA driver, and havent been messed with about it yet

I think I'm gonna do 25% in back and 35% up front. I hope the Des Moines police don't care too much.

The PA attorney general's website says 70% is the legal limit, even thought state law doesn't give a percentage! Any other Pennsylvanians here have any insight/problems with police?

did anty of you tint your own, or did you take them to a "pro"? i was wondering what kind of hell you have to go through. stock blows i need tint, christ sakes even our mini van (chick magnet) is tinted!

The PA attorney general's website says 70% is the legal limit, even thought state law doesn't give a percentage! Any other Pennsylvanians here have any insight/problems with police?

i've got 20% all around i'm around Pittsburgh and have never had problems with the police...yet

I ended up getting 35% on the fronts and 20% round back really looks good had it for a couple weeks now and haven't had any problems with officers. I am in the process of obtaining the iowa DOT form 432020 for tint exemption for my light sensitivity which is good to 35% on the fronts legally.

I just got 35% done all around on my MS3

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I'm considering 30% all around (the legal limit is 50% here) on mine.. How much did you guys pay to get this done? Tint isn't all that important to me but it'd be nice to have..

I did mine 15/15/5/15 with a 5 eyebrow. Sure helps the A/C keep up.

NewWheelsTires13B.jpg

NewWheelsTires18.jpg

Last edited:
check some

Nice Tints, check out

Attachments

• TintsUnlimited-dark-blue-tint.jpg
    TintsUnlimited-dark-blue-tint.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 125
  • TintsUnlimited-whitecar4-300x225.jpg
    TintsUnlimited-whitecar4-300x225.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 129
  • CayenneTint.jpg
    CayenneTint.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 130
I have 20% all around on my 3. Here in VA the legal limit is 50 on the front and 35 on the back. I was racially profilled as being a ricer because i had wheels and a MAZDA sticker on the back window and was pulled over yesterday for claiming i had limo tint. The cop had a tint meter and said i was at 17%. I got off with a warning because I stated i was waitin for my FL tags to come in and was Military. Lucky for me, but the cop had nothing better to do.

Real reason for the dark tint is for my 10month old child. Need to keep the car cool for him...besides it looks good too.

So I'm looking to pay somewhere between $175-$200.. I definitely don't want to pay more than $200 for tint seeing as it's jut a cosmetic upgrade and isn't a huge deal to me, but it does...look good. I'm going to go with 30-35% all around, probably going to call and get a quote this week.

Paying over $200 is like being raped IMO. The tint at most for a full size limo was $50 total in material cost. You really just pay for labor.

I paid $150 for my 3 and $50 for the front 2 windows in my Yukon.

Just for an idea on cost.

Back