thepope540 big part out thread

FSDE from '95 Ford Probe - $200. Has great compression (180 across the board) and the car ran and drove great before the engine was pulled. This is a distributor motor but I was planning to run coil on plug with the megasquirt so that didn't matter to me.
G Series 5 spd. trans from '98 626 - $150
Brand new 1/2 width aluminum honda radiator and 12"x12"x3" sidemount - $150
Brand new Eibach Pro-kit Springs out of the box, never installed. part number 5540.140 which can be seen here- $150

MSP radiator with 2 or 3 stock sidemounts and several fans (I just took a careful look at the radiator and it has a small split that would need attention) - $50 - pending
2 single runner intake manifolds - $100 each
2 dual runner intake manifolds - $50 each - 1 pending
2 MSP heatshields - $15 each
MSP valve cover, cover - $20
several sets of radiator hoses - $ each set
Strut tower brace - $20
A spare rebuildable transmission - has syncro problems - $50
An extra clean and ready to use head - $150 - pending
O2 sensors - $10 for whatever I have
Alternator - $15
Loads of extra injectors - $15 per set
Good condition Driver Side headlight assembly - $50

Prices do not include shipping. Estimate shipping using USPS priority mail from 45251. Paypal to tom@popeperformance.com

Tom

Last edited:
stock. mines have over 200k im sure they are pretty dirty etc wont mind replacing them

Lets get this stuff moving. I've answered half a million pms and still have tons of this sitting around. Everything is best offer.

Damn boo! Lol thx tho

EDIT

did u receive payment for injectors?

Last edited:
CAM00044.jpg

I get about 2 pms per day asking for a shipping quote on the springs. My zip is 45251. I ship with USPS so its pretty simple to check the cost. Also, I don't know how to say that they are brand new other than to say that they are brand new. They have never been on a car, they have never been compressed, they haven't even had to support themselves, the only reason that they aren't still in the Eibach box is that my daughter spilled some water on the box and I threw it away. There isn't a mark on them. Based on some of the pms I've gotten this may come as a surprise, but they look like springs...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back